Nordisk Film Games Publishing has today announced the launch of The Marbians, available for immediate download on the iTunes App Store and Android marketplace. The Marbians is a physics-based puzzle game where players must fling and flick the Marbians in their marble-encased spacesuits across increasingly challenging courses. After crash landing in 1947 Roswell, New Mexico, you must bounce the aliens off walls to get more points, collect moon rocks, and find the way back to their UFOs! Find a way past obstacles and challenging puzzles, then compare your best scores to those of your friends and the top ranking players in the world. A free demo that includes the first eight levels of the game is available for download on iOS and Android devices. Those who get hooked will be able to unlock an additional 64 levels for 99¢ and $1.99 on iPad.
Fun features include:
- • Simple but addictive gameplay that will keep players coming back to solve the next puzzle.
• Take a trip back to the 1940’s with retro rock ‘n roll tunes and aesthetics!
• The Marbians is easy for all to jump right into, but expect many twists and turns to challenge you along the way.
• Compare high scores and trophies earned with your friends with the Game Center and Facebook in-app support! Global rankings will be made available so that fans can compare their scores and become the best in the world!
• Download a FREE playable demo of the first eight levels of the game!
Download The Marbians on the iTunes App Store and the Android Market today to start helping the Marbians get home:
iPhone/iPod Touch: www.themarbians.com/iphone