It can be interesting to watch documentaries about tech companies of the past and how they found solutions to problems we take for granted now. If you’ve ever wanted to see how you’d fare in those days, the new management sim Tech Corp is for you.
Your one advantage is that you already know how all this is going to turn out, so you can just start selling the iPhone in 1991, blow everybody’s mind and become stupefyingly rich. ….Actually, if the game really worked that way it wouldn’t be very challenging, so you have to play by history’s rules.
● Build a Dream Team: Hire employees based on their skill to design, develop, research,
and market your tech — and everything else your company creates! Players manage five
employee types, each with their own roles and specializations.
● Hardware Development: Unlike similar technology business sims, Tech Corp. allows you
to dive deep into your product designs – even deciding how to customize the hardware
components in your products from the quality of the display to the storage size of the
● Software Development: Develop cutting edge software that’s a step above the rest!
After assigning them to a software project, your devoted programming employees take
care of the heavy lifting, all while you manage progress!
● Factory Mania: With an entire factory and the various production elements at your
disposal, the ability to choose machines and their production rate is in the palm of your
● Crafting System: A robust manufacturing system leaves you in charge of ordering
materials, managing components, creating products piece by piece, and managing
● Produce, Release, Repeat: Keep a tight watch on inventory, making sure you have the
parts you need, without too much inventory sitting around!. Careful project
management ensures that products are released and marketed in a timely manner to
meet consumer needs — but keep an eye out for poor sales, and be ready to respond!
● Home Sweet Office: Customize everything in your office from window placement to
how close your employees sit to one another. Don’t forget to add a foosball table and
television for break time!
Your ultimate goal is to stay in business long enough to reach the present day and become a tech powerhouse. Tech Corp will enter Steam Early Access July 25 at a price of $19.99.