Ship Of Heroes is working hard to be a very special superhero MMORPG, one where players can not just live in a universe of superheroes, but create one that they really feel is unique and special. A key part of this is the Character Creator Tool for the game, and the team has been working especially hard on that. So much so that they revealed a new type of suit for your heroes: Futuristic Armor. But, they also released a statement today detailing all the improvements that they’ve made. Check it out below:
“Improvements to the Character Creator Tool (CCT) include:
- Team is working on fixing all of the identified bugs.
- We’re going to adjust the way the CCT operates to give more camera views, and more close-ups for greater usability and customization.
- Since the Alpha ended, we have created and are now benefitting from a new process to make costumes, so we’ll be able to produce more costume pieces than previously anticipated before the Beta.
- By popular request, we will add a slider for height, and expand the range for the waist width. Some sliders that don’t create large effects will be eliminated.
- We plan to re-vamp all of the hair models to increase the number of colors and shapes available, but there is no easy way to do hair well in UE4. We have ideas, but this aspect is likely going to take a while to sort out.
- We’re going to expand the adjustability of the skin in several ways. There will certainly be more color options, and possibly some texture changes as well. This will allow for a wider range of human skin tones and a variety of non-human effects, for alien and extra dimensional origin heroes.
- We’re looking at allowing players to add symbols to the costume to customize them further, but this is a lower priority than things like bug fixes and improved hair design.
- We’ll be adding more items like eye types to the current selection”
For more details on the new developments for Ship of Heroes, check out their website.