Ship Of Heroes is aiming to be a new kind of superhero MMORPG, one that blends originality with true hero customization. They’re giving players not only many ways to customize their character, but also, plenty of powers to mix and match and have fun with. But that’s still not all, for the game is also bringing in some new villains, one of which has just been revealed, here’s the details:
– The Red Sigil is Ship of Heroes’ fourth villain group
– This update gives background on magic as used by most spellcasting heroes and the role of magic on the FHS Justice
– Includes original images of attuned spellcasting hero we saw in Dark Magic powerset video (Shade) and Yekus Mercenary fighting Prometheans.
– Images were taken in UE4 gaming environment.
– The images are posed, for dramatic effect, and the gif is an in-game recording of the power Breath of Darkness being used against a Promethean.
– The Yekus Mercenary Clan was introduced September 30 with concept art.
– Now all Yekus Costume elements for this character are being created in the Ship of Heroes Character Creator Tool.
Stay tuned, Ship Of Heroes will no doubt be bringing more updates to the table very soon, and we’ll report it when it happens.
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!