Develoepr Rogue Snail will soon be following up their breakthrough Relic Hunters Zero with a brand new character-driven co-op loot shooter, Relic Hunters Legend. The game is in open alpha, which means it’s currently in the testing phase and NOT available on Steam, but a copy can be downloaded upon request.
Most recently, the dev team has added the Full Party Update which introduces new character Raff. Raff can play songs on her keytar that will heal her party, or pump them up for battle. If Raff is attacked herself, she carries a wrench. The Full Party update also adds the capability to play with up to four players at once, and shoot multiple projectiles from one gun.
- Zany Cartoon Art Style – With a modern cartoon art palette Relic Hunter Legends brings a fun, engaging, and active animation experience
- Touching Tale of Friendship and Time Travel – Uncover the mysteries of the past, get to know your favorite characters better and save the Galaxy. This dedicated campaign will keep expanding indefinitely with new storylines, characters and side stories being introduced via updates
- Deep RPG Mechanics – Collect hundreds of items, hunters and relics, and customize the perfect relic-hunting machine! Relic Hunters Legend is an extensive RPG where each Hunter can fit various playstyles
- Up to Four Player Co-op – Play the campaign solo, or play with friends in this exciting and fun-filled galactic journey!
- All-out Top-Down Shooter Combat – Run-and-gun online with friends in full 3D environments involving smart enemies, incredible abilities, and unique items. Play with either keyboard-and-mouse or a controller, and experience full verticality and freedom of movement
- Stunning Graphics – Running at 4K resolution and unlock framerates, players will get the best of the game’s innovative mix of 2D and 3D animations
- True Free-to-Play Experience – Play for free entirely without being blocked by a paywall. All in-game materials can be completely unlocked by playing and we will remain transparent
Get in on the fun from the beginning by participating in the alpha for Relic Hunters Legend, or wishlist the game on Steam. It currently has no specific release date.