After a successful launch on the Apple App Store earlier this year, Natsume Inc. has their latest game, Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories, to Google Play Store. Available for $9.99, the game is the first-ever full Harvest Moon experience to be available to Android users. You can watch the launch trailer for the game below.
Speaking about the release, Hiro Maekawa, President & CEO of Natsume, said:
“Since we announced Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories, Android fans have been frantic to get in on the fun. Now, Android users can finally play the first Harvest Moon game ever available for Android, and players can grow crops, cook, fish, forage and mine to their hearts content.”
In Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories, fans will enjoy the return of cows, sheep, and chickens to help their farm, horses to ride, and dogs to raise as pets. New to the game is the bobcat, a wild animal that, over time, players can befriend and make into their loyal pet. The game is set to have a number of key features, including:
- Grow a variety of crops, flowers, and trees; See if you can discover new kinds of mutations
- Raise livestock like cows, sheep, and chickens
- Take your horse for a jaunt around town
- Take care of pets like your trusty dog
- With 10 marriageable candidates — 5 guys and 5 gals — everyone will be able to find that special someone they’re looking for
- Upgrade your tools to find the highest-quality items
- Participate in contests and festivals like the Cooking Contest and Starry Night Festival
- Excavate rare ore and crafting materials in the mine.
As mentioned above, the game currently retails for $9.99 and can be found on the Google Play Store here. Natsume Inc. is a worldwide developer and publisher that specialize in unique and family-oriented interactive entertainment software for a variety of platforms. Most known for publishing Reel Fishing and Harvest Moon, Natsume is dedicated to producing quality video games.