Leiting Games hack-and-slash survival game, Fury Survivor: Pixel Z, has been updated with a new guild system.
You now have the ability to either found a guild or join an existing one, gaining access to a guild salary and specified storyline, as well as missions specific to that guild. Donating resources to your guild will build its level and status; a leaderboard will display the top 50 guilds in the game. In addition to guilds, bew weapons and weapon skins will also be added soon.
In Fury Survivor, you’ve been separated from your family during a zombie invasion, and your main goal is to hack through the waves of undead to track them down. Not everyone is a walking corpse — you’ll run across other characters throughout your journey, and some may have valuable hints for you.
Fury Survivor: Pixel Z has action elements filled with demand of quick reflexes, and passive elements where you just scrounge for gear. You are a true hunter-gatherer, amassing food, supplies and weapons wherever you can find them, as well as clues to the whereabouts of your lost family.
- Fight off throngs of zombies in bloody hack n’ slash fashion
- Fight for survival as you search for your family in a gripping story-driven game
- Collect various weapons and gear
- Navigate through traps and a variety of undead enemies
- Scavenge for food, water, and supplies
- Learn a variety of crafts
- Create your own sustainable refuge
- Interact with other survivors
- Stylized pixel art graphics
Fury Survivor: Pixel Z is downloadable today on iOS and Android devices.