Another excellent episode. Souji is a great character who sets himself apart from the rest. Actually the fact that each member of the Kyoryuoger is so different from each other makes this series a pleasure to watch. They are different yet together they are such a great group of guys and gal. I am actually much more looking forward to this show than Wizard and I hope the new episodes will continue to amaze. KyoryuGreen also inspires me to get the cosplay items like the Gaburicalibur. In fact when AmiAmi restocks those cosplay items I'll be picking them up.

Minato Ascending
Another enjoyable episode, and it's turning into a pattern. I like the focus on Souji in this episode, and they've made him into quite a sympathetic character instead of an aloof jerk. As of now, I think all the characters are interesting and easy to root for, except for Ian. However, I'm sure that they'll give him a sad story too so the audience will like him more.

Welcome
Not gonna happen. The things that Toei can easily get away with back in the 70's, 80's, 90's, or even through the mid-2000's won't sit well with current viewers.

JOKE ALERT JOKE ALERT JOKE ALERT

I'm confused with the part when Red & Green riding each of their Dinochaser. Is it only one bike or there's more of it? Are they only have one bike but this show makes it look like there's more than one?

Amy's "Wow!" reaction seems unnatural, though...

I'm confused with the part when Red & Green riding each of their Dinochaser. Is it only one bike or there's more of it? Are they only have one bike but this show makes it look like there's more than one?

Amy's "Wow!" reaction seems unnatural, though...

They each have their own battery, so I'm assuming they have a bike each.

I do have a couple of problems with that scene, though:
1. Red was first shown riding his bike closing in on the monster with nothing in between, then it switches to Green, then it switches to Red, who suddenly has a bunch of oil drums between him and the monster, which he has to jump over. Major editing goof.
2. Then it was Red's attack which finished the monster off. It was a Green episode, would've been better to give the spotlight to Green.

Rewatch the scene where KyoryuBlue fails at riding. That should explain everything.

Thank you for the Memories...
So not really a huge follower of Sentai, but I can't deny how much fun this show is to watch!

Every episode has so much energy and enthusiasm to it, that I can't help but look forward to the next episode.

Eye See You
Riku Sanjo pretty much confirmed there'll be more rangers, although except for Gold they shouldn't stay too long...10 is a safe assumption since 1~10 are the main Zyudenchis.

So I guess they will be other Rangers from around the world whom aren't exclusive to the team, like KyouryuCyan. Not bad, I don't mind. But I do want one Ranger to have a chest shield since it's tradition in dino Sentai (Dragon Ranger, AbareKiller)

Okamoto is actually the suit actor for Torin. I think KyouryuBlue and Green are new to main Sentai suit acting if I'm not mistaken. Oshikawa is Red again for the second time after Red Buster, Takeuchi is Black and Mizuho Nogawa is back as Pink.

Right on. I'm digging Oshikawa as Red.