For heaven's sake, one episode doesn't mean OMG THEY'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED (although I'm sure the usual suspects will take it that way.) QUOTE]

I do like lazy that your first response is about marriage....:laugh:, my god, they seem to like each other. ARRRGHHH!! THey are going to get hitched.

I actully hope Black falls for Pink, creating a jetman reference. A triangle between Green-Pink-Black, while King and Blue enjoys the breakfeast sausage from Ep one.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I do like lazy that your first response is about marriage....:laugh:, my god, they seem to like each other. ARRRGHHH!! THey are going to get hitched.

Another poster had referred to Terui and Akiko, who did get married, so I was working from there :laugh: I just think people jump the proverbial gun with shipping sometimes.

I find it interesting that Souji hasn't shown a flicker of expression in three episodes one of which was his own focus, but that's for another day ...

Just an Internet User Passing Thru

I actully hope Black falls for Pink, creating a jetman reference. A triangle between Green-Pink-Black,
while King and Blue enjoys the breakfeast sausage from Ep one.

See LC..........it's begun

Some kind of Beast mode
What is this supposed to be?
gIkn1IX.png

I thought I was the only one, gosh I've been pondering that jagged design since Day 1 of pic leaks. My mind was never able to find a way to let it flow, so I try not to question it anymore. lol I figure it was Plex's way of differentiating Green and Red.

Everyone's from the Sid school of swordsmanship these days.

:laugh: My thoughts exactly...but even before then, If I had a penny for every time I saw a clockwise-energy orb-slash in Sentai...

-----------------------------------

This definitely the greatest episode so far.

~They're really hammering in the civilian fights, which is great for the characters/actors and they seem to be beautifully done. Only glaring issue, that is still minor though, is that they keep restricting Ami to kicks. They've done that for the longest in Sentai, it's nothing new, but that's just it. Let her get some bruises on her fist. How do you show her punching in practice, but not when she needs to?

~Great Souji focus episode, it feels so good to have an awesome level headed Green again. I like the way he was about to just END daigo before smooth Ian interjected. He's also a beast with a sword. I love all the mannerisms of his technique.

~It also feels great to see we have team bikes again, they're debut was pretty awesome and I like the training scene with Nobuharu.

**Next episode, some pimp focus. I'm really looking forward to that. I could be wrong, but it seems like Go-onBlack's actor makes an appearance; with his hair dyed a nice chestnut brown.

~Dogold came out to play as well! I love it.

~Great Souji focus episode, it feels so good to have an awesome level headed Green again. I like the way he was about to just END daigo before smooth Ian interjected. He's also a beast with a sword. I love all the mannerisms of his technique.

I felt this episode made him too important. He's super skilled, he can beat the Red, he has two members of the team cheerleading for him, he apparently has a rivalry being set up with ... that villain guy etc. etc.

**Next episode, some pimp focus. I'm really looking forward to that. I could be wrong, but it seems like Go-onBlack's actor makes an appearance; with his hair dyed a nice chestnut brown.

No, he's in the episode, it's on Toei's website and was confirmed a while ago (that's not a spoiler, I think, since we have now seen him in the preview)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru

If every episode of Kyroryuger STARTS or ENDS with Kyoryu Black having a chick around his arm.............I guarantee that Kyoryu Black will be a fan favorite.

BAWSE

If every episode of Kyroryuger STARTS or ENDS with Kyoryu Black having a chick around his arm.............I guarantee that Kyoryu Black will be a fan favorite.

BAWSE

Somewhere Gai Yuki is looking down from heaven and going "lol amateur"

I felt this episode made him too important. He's super skilled, he can beat the Red, he has two members of the team cheerleading for him, he apparently has a rivalry being set up with ... that villain guy etc. etc.

Remember who his dad is. No, you are right, Green came off as a master swordsman, heck he outshined Joe. They must have him go up against Niibori.

To me, Black is Black Condor light or a Otoya/Utaros wannabee

Remember who his dad is. No, you are right, Green came off as a master swordsman, heck he outshined Joe. They must have him go up against Niibori.

I wouldn't agree on outshining Joe but since I think it unfair to compare a 17-year-old newbie's acting to that of Junichi Haruta, I won't. All the same, the guy does not appear to know what a facial expression is ...

Welcome
I thought I was the only one, gosh I've been pondering that jagged design since Day 1 of pic leaks. My mind was never able to find a way to let it flow, so I try not to question it anymore. lol I figure it was Plex's way of differentiating Green and Red.

It's not his tongue either, because that's the silver thing...This is really driving me nuts.Is he extending his cheek out or something?

For now, I'm just gonna assume it's this part of the head..

0YLQSUC.png