Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger EP 29- "All Out War! Dance Carnival!"

Here you go:
[HIDE]
abkbmrIo.gif

adq6plAA.gif

abwt6scK.gif

adujJwEA.gif
[/HIDE]

my god...Ryuutaros would be proud....
 
I liked the bit about Torin's backstory and how they don't dabble on it for too long, just keeping to the main points.

Minor complaint, but the repeated shifts from the Carnival song to the gun's music and back to the same starting point of the Carnival song everytime Red changed forms got annoying. The overcommercialization of it I can forgive, since this is standard, and it tends to work.

Carnival turning into a mini-Megazord has taken the cake as being the weirdest Battlizer in either franchise...and Leo was the one who used an ancient key to summon a futuristic weapons system with death rays, which was cool, but weird.
 
The only annoying part was Daigo/Oshikawa manually inserting the battery every time he wanted to change armaments.

Otherwise, another climactic episode. For a Sentai series it's gotten a lot of plot and action and it's just past the halfway point.

I think Dogold's possession of Endorf won't end well...
 
I...did they just fit more plot in a single episode than sister-series Wizard did in about six months? Cyan, Grey and Violet kicking ass together, a little bit of movie promo (no doubt just in time to get those last few butts in seats before it leaves the cinema) that didn't hurt the episode for people who haven't seen it, the resurrection of the blue bird boy, smashing through all the Carnival combos, oh and just when you thought we were done there's a bit of bad-guy backstabbing to advance one of the hanging plot threads. I'm tired just watching them! :laugh:

Between this and Akiba 2, 2013 is turning out to be a damn good year for Sentai :anime:
Did Bandai forced them to include those scenes just to sell toys?
I hate to blow your mind, but Bandai straight up provides them the money to make the show...to sell toys :O_O:
 
So much win, this episode. Tessai kicks ass.

I love when they make the movie count while it even explained vital plot points.
I laughed when Yayoi complained for taking part in the Spirit Rangers roll call because i knew other people would complain for her otherwise. :laugh:.

It wasn't. There's a different verse for each of the forms.

I noticed that, they changed the verse to match the form being used. It was a cool touch.
 
Last edited:
KingRanger said:
The level of nitpicking this fandom does will never EVER cease to amaze me... Anyway great episode.

Admit it, if this were Go-Busters or Wizard, no one would be complaining that people are nitpicking. It's Kyoryuger, thus it is already somehow okay.

Anyways, I liked about the first ten minutes of this episode. It was great seeing Cyan and Grey come back and have their own special roll call (with Violet thrown in for no reason, but at least they commented on it). Torin's "permanent death" (those were Tessai's words, not mine) was actually a bummer, and...wait we're already going to bring Torin back to life? We're not even going to let this settle for an episode?

Ohhh, that's because we're going to spend the entire second half of the episode shilling this goddamned Carnival toy. WE DON'T NEED TO SEE EVERY FREAKING FORM THIS EPISODE. Good God, that transformation sequence (and accompanying song) got monotonous and tiresome REALLY fast.

And hey, next episode we're going to start collecting things! The laziest way to pad your series out imaginable! But hey, it's okay. If Go-Busters were doing this, it would be the worst Sentai ever. Kyoryuger gets a pass even though this plot device is almost equally out of nowhere.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top