Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Brave 34 "Revival! Bragigas Appears"

KyoryuSilver is totally

[hide]Dantetsu Kiryu[/hide]

Anyway, Kyoryuger is one of my favorite series, but this was the first episode in a while that made me go "Wow!".
 
KyoryuSilver is totally

[hide]Dantetsu Kiryu[/hide]
I say the same thing:

http://henshinjustice.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1689909&postcount=4

But with this season they've been all over the place. So it wouldn't surprise me if they bring some nobody out of nowhere and say he's Silver. But [HIDE]all signs are pointing towards Daigo's father.[/HIDE]

On another note about that, by them showing his hand bleeding means that he's alive. I though he was a spirit by the way he kept disappearing. [HIDE]So if he turns out to be Silver, then this means it is only 2 spirit rangers and a whole bunch of misdirections. Leading us to believe that the other 5 rangers would be "Spirits." [/HIDE] Hey, this is a kids show not some "soap opera" Toei. >:(
 
Erm why are you guys putting it in spoiler tags? :laugh:

Anyway I disagree with "all signs pointing to Daigo's father". There are actually several signs also pointing to Torin (Bragigas was Torin's partner, Torin helping control Gigant BragiOh, the toy catalog).

Honestly, I'm not a fan of either idea.

Also, on a side note, I think full use of Maximum comes when they can get the "X" rangers after the "V" for Victory for the five rangers. And they have exactly 10 rangers in the show.
 
Erm why are you guys putting it in spoiler tags? :laugh:

Anyway I disagree with "all signs pointing to Daigo's father". There are actually several signs also pointing to Torin (Bragigas was Torin's partner, Torin helping control Gigant BragiOh, the toy catalog).

Honestly, I'm not a fan of either idea.

Also, on a side note, I think full use of Maximum comes when they can get the "X" rangers after the "V" for Victory for the five rangers. And they have exactly 10 rangers in the show.
Because it is a possible spoiler. :169: And not everyone is up to speed about what's going on. :disappoin The toy catalog means nothing, they constantly rework the show. If Torin was Silver then why didn't he mention that? What's the point of having Daigo's father popping in and out like that? If he's not meant to be crucial part of this show?
 
Wow, a quite good revelation. didn't know that Bragigas was Torin's partner. this explains why Daigo's dad doesn't pass the lost stones to Daigo when they met in earlier Tanabata festival episode, but to Torin.

so Bragigas is like a father to all Jyudenryu, Plezuon is the dangerous one, Pteragordon is the main offensive one, Bunpachy is the hardheaded one while Ankydon is.............while the main 5 Jyudenryu doesn't have a proper character.

Out of all 5 extra Jyudenryu, 3 can change into humanoid form. Dammit Toei, make up your mind when making a good mecha.:shakefist

Well, Daigo's been known to hijack other people's mecha, so it's no surprise that he'll jump on BragiOh's cockpit despite it being Torin's partner and Torin being in there and piloting it too.:redface2:

Yeah, it's either Torin or an unknown new guy being Silver right now. I can't see Daigo's dad becoming Silver a justifiable choice. But then, it's a Riku Sanjo series, so you'll never know.
 
Because it is a possible spoiler. :169:

Theories aren't spoilers. What's a spoiler is the fact that there would be Kyoryusilver, and both of you didn't spoiler tag that :laugh:.

I appreciate you respecting the rights of people who don't want to be spoiled, but you did it all wrong :laugh: It's not a big deal to me though, I'm just pointing it out and I'm sorry if you got offended.
 
Theories aren't spoilers. What's a spoiler is the fact that there would be Kyoryusilver, and both of you didn't spoiler tag that :laugh:.

I appreciate you respecting the rights of people who don't want to be spoiled, but you did it all wrong :laugh: It's not a big deal to me though, I'm just pointing it out and I'm sorry if you got offended.
I'm usually on "conspiracy theorists" websites all day. Trust me I don't offend that easily. As I said the "spoiler tags" were just common courtesy for folks. It hasn't been announced who he is yet, so it may well be a spoiler. ;) Especially seeing that all the signs are pointing towards Dantetsu Kiryu, being Kyoryu Silver. - no spoiler tags :anime:

We all know there's going to be a Kyoryu Silver this site announced that. - So no spoiler tag is needed. :laugh: We'll know in a couple of more weeks who it'll be.

I know who I got my money on. :thumbs:
 
Because it is a possible spoiler. :169: And not everyone is up to speed about what's going on. :disappoin The toy catalog means nothing, they constantly rework the show. If Torin was Silver then why didn't he mention that? What's the point of having Daigo's father popping in and out like that? If he's not meant to be crucial part of this show?

Torin is a Deboss, it's highly probably that he can't produce Bravery himself, thus can't Brave In and Kyoryu Change the way the others can.

Now if Doctor Ulshade where to pull off a special Gaburirevolver it could be possible.

Personally I would have Torin and Daigo's dad become KyoryuSilver TOGETHER, Double Xtreme style!
 
Just a small detail I liked in the episode;
kyoryu_zps5c67dfad.avif
They may be just slight remodels of Tobasino, Zakutor, and Driceria, but damn it we got guardian Zyudenryu! Now the question is how long until someone makes customs of them?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top