K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Apr 15, 2008 #41 sorry may i interupt this topic becomes way of topic.... Zettai Kareshi will be airing today in Japan, can't wait...
sorry may i interupt this topic becomes way of topic.... Zettai Kareshi will be airing today in Japan, can't wait...
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Apr 15, 2008 #42 Hmm, I don't think I'm gonna bother watching this one Keyhole since so many other people will probably be on at the time.
Hmm, I don't think I'm gonna bother watching this one Keyhole since so many other people will probably be on at the time.
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Apr 15, 2008 #45 Another.... 7 hours.... might as well go to bed now if I wanna catch it on Keyholetv
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Apr 15, 2008 #46 Well...heh, I woke up in time, I think I may end up watching it.
Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Apr 15, 2008 #48 Liking it so far, can't wait to get a subbed and higher quality. It's so strange seeing Hiro in a semibigish role. And Japanese commercials? I'm gonna love them as long as I live.
Liking it so far, can't wait to get a subbed and higher quality. It's so strange seeing Hiro in a semibigish role. And Japanese commercials? I'm gonna love them as long as I live.
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Apr 15, 2008 #49 I woke up and went back to sleep XDD I suck. Oh well, D-addicts will deliver for me :3