Twitter - @MisturYellow
MMPR has the nostalgia factor, but I still liked season 1 over Zeo. It's like how I think Zyuranger is most watched Sentai by Power Rangers fans because while a lot of people look at Power Rangers as an "Examplenger Adapation" it's hard not to see Zyuranger as MMPR's source material at times.

Some kind of Beast mode
MMPR has the nostalgia factor, but I still liked season 1 over Zeo. It's like how I think Zyuranger is most watched Sentai by Power Rangers fans because while a lot of people look at Power Rangers as an "Examplenger Adapation" it's hard not to see Zyuranger as MMPR's source material at times.

That's a toughy, that's a debate that will always be in my head.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Zeo was definitely the better series IMO. It felt more like a PR Reboot of sorts for me.

That, and Kat. I personally liked Kat.

Eye See You
Zeo was balls... except for the return of Jason.

disgust.jpg

Zodasaur
Zeo was definitely the better series IMO. It felt more like a PR Reboot of sorts for me.

That, and Kat. I personally liked Kat.

It isn't a reboot though because they reference a lot to past history. It's a sequel.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Zeo only had one problem.............there was no ending (**** Faiz's ending, look @ Zeo's ending ROFL).

Other than that, I can prolly agree with the OP (and little girl lol) on this one