Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! May 26, 2007 #21 Keith Justice said: Gatack Belt with Hyper Zector. Click to expand... Taking your cue from me, huh?:169:
Keith Justice said: Gatack Belt with Hyper Zector. Click to expand... Taking your cue from me, huh?:169:
Yellow Stranger Lurker May 26, 2007 #22 . . . The one the only . . . KAIXA GEAR. As the Kusaka Fanboy, I lay claim to it of course. A good second place would be the Garren System though!
. . . The one the only . . . KAIXA GEAR. As the Kusaka Fanboy, I lay claim to it of course. A good second place would be the Garren System though!
Keith Justice New Member May 26, 2007 #23 Fayt Linegod said: Taking your cue from me, huh?:169: Click to expand... Heh... I take my cue from me! :169:
Fayt Linegod said: Taking your cue from me, huh?:169: Click to expand... Heh... I take my cue from me! :169:
MegaRyu124x Member May 26, 2007 #25 Kamen Rider Ryuki, Kamen Rider 555, or Kamen Rider Den-O. Ryuki is just my favorite, but with Den-O I have up to four weapons, personalities, and different strategies to use against my opponet. 555 would be awesome because I can glow in the dark >_>
Kamen Rider Ryuki, Kamen Rider 555, or Kamen Rider Den-O. Ryuki is just my favorite, but with Den-O I have up to four weapons, personalities, and different strategies to use against my opponet. 555 would be awesome because I can glow in the dark >_>
Kamen Rider Spade Lurker May 26, 2007 #26 Well i am kamen rider SPADE, I guess the blade belt. And i'll have my back up belt be the den-o system.
Well i am kamen rider SPADE, I guess the blade belt. And i'll have my back up belt be the den-o system.
Kamen Rider Oni Professionally Insane May 26, 2007 #29 Kuuga, Agito, Knight, Faiz with Fiaz Blaster, Kaixa, Den-O belts. ^__^; gotta be prepared.