You're going to Rider War!...Which HENSHIN DEVICE do you Grab?

Faiz Gear, including the Faiz Blaster and Autovajin

Built to handle any possible situation. Gun, sword, fist, kick and speed.
 
Me? If possible (not being weak but there are posibilities that there are many different enemies) I would go with my Agito powers in me and If i had to change powers I would get my Ongeki pwers and beat them all up and also my armed saber will blast them up and My Den-O bely along with Wing buckle dengasher and keitarous and a master pass for liner form too and also if possible I would go all out with Leangle buckle and also the kabutechzecters( The silver one, Hercus) and if possible I re-organized the Psyga belt and made it possible for humans and go in and say : Henshin!!!

(If I had taken too many devices then I will be well trained enough to be an Oni and fight with my armed saber and all my Oni devices)

Final Choice: Oni!!!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top