Your top three favorite full-length movie animations?

In order, these are my favorites:

1) "The Emperor's New Groove
2) "Beauty and the Beast"
3) "Up"

"The Emperor's New Groove" is just quirky and funny. It seemed miles away from other Disney movies. I enjoyed David Spade and Patrick Warburton voices and talents immediately. I have seen it at least a dozen times. "Beauty and the Beast" is a modern classic. I loved Angela Lansbury's singing. The movie was inspirational. "Up" gave us a nice, but sad story of an old man's past. Although his wife was gone, he was going to fulfill their dream. The best Pixar movie, hands down.

My absolutely favorites are Pocahontas and Hunchback of Notre Dame because of the social commentary in both of them, and the fact that they both had amazing soundtracks, as well as main characters that I can still identify with even as a nineteen-year-old college student. And in 3rd place, well... it's probably Finding Nemo because it's so cute and I used to watch it several times when I was kid.

My daughter liked "Pocahontas" when she was little. She had all the toys and clothes. No one in my family ever got into "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". I can remember it coming out right after "Pocahontas", and the McDonald's toys, but it wasn't very memorable for me. I believe "The Emperor's New Groove" and "Hercules" came out not long after. The 1990's Disney movies were in a class of their own. The style is very recognizable as being modern and humorous.

Full length animated movies 1. Brave Little Toaster 2. Dumbo and the third would be Heavy Metal. It can't be all kids movies now can it? I like Brave little toaster the best because parts were rather morbid for a kids movie. It is sad when the one car jumps right on the conveyor belt. there's some pretty deep stuff for kids, but I am sure it goes right over most of their heads. Who could not love that dumbo does get to his mom?

Mmmm. My three favorites are hard to pick. So many great movies have been made! On the top of my head, though: Spirited Away from Miyazaki (trust this guy for completely being out of this world, deep and original and so wonderful!); Frozen (my favorite of the winter season, it's just this much fun and empowering); and Mulan, that I had to watch every day of the month the month I discovered it!

I was obsessed with the Lion King when I was little. I watched it repeatedly and carried my stuffed animal Simba with me everywhere. That's all fairly normal for a little kid, but I also took it up a notch pretending to be a lion. The moment I'd clean my "claws," grooming each finger tip at a time, sent my sisters running because they knew I was about to attack. I purposely practiced running around on all fours. There was also a ledge in front of my window inside wide and long enough for me to strut back and forth like the scene where Simba is on a log. I was weird; still am, but I've grown out of this. The other two are Up and Brave Little Toaster. They got nothing on The Lion King, though.

Ah this is a no brainer.
  1. Big Hero 6
  2. How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2
  3. Mr. Peabody & Sherman
I also love every Tim Burton creation like Frankenweenie and Corpse Bride, unfortunately he hasn't done any new animations lately except for Big Eyes last year.

How about "When The Wind Blows"? It's about a couple who find themselves stuck in theior shelter after nuclear war has broken out. It's really upsetting but an absolutely amazing film at the same time. I would recommend it to anyone but you really have to mkae sure you are in the right frame of mind before watching - please don't watch it if you are feeling depressed or upset.