your number 1 favorite japanese porn star

I love Japanese women, but I don't really like Japanese porn, mainly because of the censorship, but also because the dudes are always really ugly and creepy.
 
I prefer IV's to Porn. I would rather watch the women doing things semi-erotic, than having them drink a bunch of .... Well You get the idea.
 
I love Japanese women, but I don't really like Japanese porn, mainly because of the censorship, but also because the dudes are always really ugly and creepy.

Agreed. Plus i don't really like some JPnese porn because alot of the girls are always crying.:eyebrow:
 
I love Japanese women, but I don't really like Japanese porn, mainly because of the censorship, but also because the dudes are always really ugly and creepy.

I agree. And, like Kivat said, it sounds more like they are feeling pain rather than pleasure.
 
I love Japanese women, but I don't really like Japanese porn, mainly because of the censorship, but also because the dudes are always really ugly and creepy.

Yah tell me about it. The males in japanese porn always turns out to be a rapest. Really ugly, but despite that, you gottah love them av girls :buttrock:

YUMA ASAMI!! BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i21AsTWYfo[/ame]

Agreed. Plus i don't really like some JPnese porn because alot of the girls are always crying.:eyebrow:
I actually prefer japanese porn. Some of the woman in american porn over do it some times. You can really tell when they're faking it
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top