Pride Member Jun 11, 2009 #11 Survive card for me. Would have chosen Kuuga's Ultimate Belt instead if not for my Ryuki fanboy self calling out to me and urging me to choose the Survive card.
Survive card for me. Would have chosen Kuuga's Ultimate Belt instead if not for my Ryuki fanboy self calling out to me and urging me to choose the Survive card.
B B Samurai Member Jun 11, 2009 #13 The Rouse Absorber. I love Blade's King form. If I could pick a second one, I'd go with Tatsulot. Gotta love that gold.
The Rouse Absorber. I love Blade's King form. If I could pick a second one, I'd go with Tatsulot. Gotta love that gold.
R Real Action Lurker Jun 11, 2009 #14 Oh come on guys. No K-Touch love? It can summon ANY of the Ultimate Riders to do what Tsukasa wills. **** the rest, K-Touch owns.
Oh come on guys. No K-Touch love? It can summon ANY of the Ultimate Riders to do what Tsukasa wills. **** the rest, K-Touch owns.
sa1amandra Member Jun 11, 2009 #15 Let low on the swearing man. but i do agree with him, you guys should hold back your polls until this saturday night
Let low on the swearing man. but i do agree with him, you guys should hold back your polls until this saturday night
ShinmeiSuzaku Mezameru, sono tamashii Jun 11, 2009 #17 I gotta go with Agito's Belt when he goes Burning/Shinning. Plus the way he changes his hand movements is boss. :coolshades:
I gotta go with Agito's Belt when he goes Burning/Shinning. Plus the way he changes his hand movements is boss. :coolshades: