It's Johns' Teen Titans renamed Young Justice since they already buried the Teen Titans brand this decade.

That's Tim Drake, Bart Allen, and Conner Kent. The Teen Trinity. Miss Martian is probably the comic one. Aqualad is brand new. And Artemis is either Speedy without AIDS, or Arrowette all grown up.

Damian Wayne never seemed like a team player so I don't think he'd mesh well with them. Tim Drake as said is the most probable.
Also about Artemis:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemis_of_Bana-Mighdall
Thats my guess she's kinda the wonder girl of the group.

I knew of that Artemis, but she's a peer of Wonder Woman and even took the role for awhile. The rest of them seem mostly based on existing Teen Titans/former Young Justice members. Hence the guess that it's an expy of either Arrowette or Speedy.

Are they writing Damian any better? I read a couple comics with him in it and he's drawn ugly and acts like an asshole.

Tim Drake was the greatest Robin... not sure what they're trying to go for with Damian.

I think they renamed her Artemis just to have her as the series's sort-of Wonder Woman which is also why they made Aqualad black to be the sort-of John Stewart.

As for Damian let's be honest, who is Grant Morrison's weird Mary Sue, is going to disappear when Morrison finally leaves.

Are they writing Damian any better? I read a couple comics with him in it and he's drawn ugly and acts like an asshole.

Tim Drake was the greatest Robin... not sure what they're trying to go for with Damian.
I think of him as a spoiled kid with daddy issues. But with Dick Grayson as Batman I think they have a cool dynamic together at least in Batman & Robin.