hmmm well its nice they have a count down now anyways :D Maybe I was not the only one to complain about the last sale popping up randomly during the day after all that waiting I did :S that is ... if this is a sale :D

Last edited:
Mr. Kamen Rider
It's not all the same old stuff, I for one ordered something that I've been waiting to go on sale for a long time now... can't wait to finally have it. (And no, I'm not saying what just yet)

RAH220 Stronger? :eek:

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
is anyone else having problems with there orders on the Kivat belt? ive got a few with mine and there making me kinda worried

What kind of problems? :D HLJ normally has good customer service just email them & ask if you are wondering something

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
I Was billed yet I wasnt actually charged anything even though my paypal says I have been. and on the order form it says I ordered 2 but only paid or really ordered 1

In Justice, We Trust!
Just another 6 hours till we find out exactly WHAT HLJ is doing again...

Yup I'm suckered.. I will be staying up to see what it is... hopefully something good if not I'm going to be slightly annoyed both with them & my self :D

In Justice, We Trust!
A part of me wants it to be another Anniversery Sale...but another wants it to be free EMS...perfect time to dive into those Motion Revives they got on sale.