In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
theres some new stuff there and some stuff liek those twist action figures are cheaper now and make me even more tempted to get a Ryuki and Den-O one

Kiva belt and IXA belt are back though but the IXA belt isnt on sale :(

edit: nvm IXA belt is listed as discontinued now lol

edit2: im ordering myself a Kiva belt :D

Last edited:
The S.I.C Kintaros & Gaoh is the only good thing IMO, the rest is mainly the same leftovers ,but I already got that when it first came out

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
I just wish the IXA belt could still be bought but *sigh* that probably wont happen :(

The S.I.C Kintaros & Gaoh is the only good thing IMO, the rest is mainly the same leftovers ,but I already got that when it first came out

I just wish it was cheaper , most of the sic I have gotten have been around $30! :D though I missed out on the climax deno pack... grrr!! I got all excited when I saw Kin but then I saw the price :O_O::laugh:

I just wish it was cheaper , most of the sic I have gotten have been around $30! :D though I missed out on the climax deno pack... grrr!! I got all excited when I saw Kin but then I saw the price :O_O::laugh:

Yeah, that's true, all they've pretty much done is taken away the cost of the shipping! Somehow the item doesn't show up on my bookmarked S.I.C listing, maybe that's part of the reason they've got too much stock

I got my Climax Den-O/Urataros pack the last time it was on discount @ 50%, I saw it and ordered it when I checked during ad break while watching TV, and when I was finished my TV program they were all gone!

I waited till 1 am for that sale to pop up but they never put it up right away, I gave up & went to sleep & when I woke up I had missed out :S D'oh!