WWE Legends of Wrestlemania (March 24th)

Oh **** man. You need to get on Ebay or something and get WWF No Mercy (or Wrestlemania 2000, it's just as good) and WCW vs. NWO: Revenge. Those games are the absolute stuff.

Got WCW Revenge & Mania 2000.

I thought Day of Reckoning was a great transition to Gamecube...

now I'm hoping LoWM is another transition of the same badassery.
 
:eyebrow: The Fire-Pro Wrestling and King of Colosseum series are both fantastic, and just as good if not better than No Mercy which wasn't as good as Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 anyways.

Domestic wrestling games*. You knew what I meant.

Fire Pro Wrestling sucks though.
 
Fire Pro wrestling sucks. Dont get me wrong its not a bad game but compared to the modern WWE and even to a lesser extent the TNA game it seems outdated.
 
Meh, I love the grappling system in Fire-Pro, it's simple and you can actually work some pretty epic matches. With the Smackdown vs. Raw games, matches are a joke and end in around 5 minute, setting a harder difficulty just results in endlessly annoying reversals and counter-reversals.

Another plus for Fire-Pro is that it has the deepest CAW mode of any wrestling game i've ever played. I guess the 2D and striking system just throws people off.
 
It's the 2-D that did it for me, and the controls. It just looks cheap and doesn't play much better. I think the THQ wrestling games are probably the best ever created as far as the fighting engine goes.
 
Oh **** man. You need to get on Ebay or something and get WWF No Mercy (or Wrestlemania 2000, it's just as good) and WCW vs. NWO: Revenge. Those games are the absolute stuff.

AKI Corporation makes the best wrestling games. WCW/nWo Revenge and WWF No Mercy are two good examples of this along with WCW vs. nWo: World Tour and WWF Wrestlemania 2000.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top