HaiTien78 Member May 2, 2007 #1 I was watching "Making of Masked Rider The First" Then boom, the Action Director is wearing a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Jacket. I was like HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!! So even Kamen Rider directors watch Power Rangers >___> I'll upload a pic tonight
I was watching "Making of Masked Rider The First" Then boom, the Action Director is wearing a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Jacket. I was like HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!! So even Kamen Rider directors watch Power Rangers >___> I'll upload a pic tonight
Forever Knight Eye See You May 2, 2007 #2 I'm not shocked. He's probally a fan of the Ultras, Sentai, Metal Heroes, and even Toho Heroes too.
S ShadowRider Member May 2, 2007 #3 The man worked on Power Rangers. They even mentioned it on the official movie site way before the movie came out.
The man worked on Power Rangers. They even mentioned it on the official movie site way before the movie came out.
HaiTien78 Member May 2, 2007 #4 ShadowRider said: The man worked on Power Rangers. They even mentioned it on the official movie site way before the movie came out. Click to expand... Ah I didn't know that >__> For toku shows I really don't know much about the Action directors.
ShadowRider said: The man worked on Power Rangers. They even mentioned it on the official movie site way before the movie came out. Click to expand... Ah I didn't know that >__> For toku shows I really don't know much about the Action directors.
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! May 3, 2007 #9 god I love that. He probably hasnt seen any of the new ****. Really, the first season was best.