WTF!?! Kamen Rider Action Director....PR Fan!?!

I'm surprised!

At least he's a fan of the first seaon, and hopefully, haven't watched the rest, including Disney's tripe.
 
I'm surprised!

At least he's a fan of the first seaon, and hopefully, haven't watched the rest, including Disney's tripe.

Believe me, he probably has, Japan spoiled all of Operation Overdrive in a magazine before it was released >__> They cover Power Rangers better (more like faster) than Disney does >__> Hell Paul Schrier still keeps up with Sentai, so the Director probably keeps up with PR, at least watching a few episodes >__>.
 
Last edited:
Yeah. But still...

Beyond SPD onwards, I think this Battalizer gimmick or whatever it is, had just killed Power Rangers for me, because it was a stupid plot device that just led into nowhere. >__> If the Japanese counterpart had just invented this stupid gimmick for the young American audiences, I'm switching over to Kamen Rider and Erexion.

Anyway, back on topic; I wonder what the director of Kamen Rider the First actually had directed some episodes of Power Rangers first season. I haven't watched the whole lot, since I was only 5 or 6...
 
Yeah. But still...

Beyond SPD onwards, I think this Battalizer gimmick or whatever it is, had just killed Power Rangers for me

PRiS = good, PRLG = ok a new tradition, PRLR = ok carry it on, PRTF = it needs to be done, PRWF = we all expect it to be done, PRNS = **** DISNEY.
 
Heh, as far as toy commercials go, the Battlizers can be PRETTY cool. I especially liked the Battle Fire from Time Fore, Jack and Nick's battlizers. Cole's Animarium armor got a neat design too.
 
PRiS = good, PRLG = ok a new tradition, PRLR = ok carry it on, PRTF = it needs to be done, PRWF = we all expect it to be done, PRNS = **** DISNEY.
What was so bad about NS being more light hearted? Does every season need to be "dark and serious"? Personally, I hate most of the early seasons, NS and SPD are my two favorites.
 
What was so bad about NS being more light hearted? Does every season need to be "dark and serious"? Personally, I hate most of the early seasons, NS and SPD are my two favorites.

Actually he was talking about the Battlizers, not the seasons.
 
PRiS = good, PRLG = ok a new tradition, PRLR = ok carry it on, PRTF = it needs to be done, PRWF = we all expect it to be done, PRNS = **** DISNEY.

LR Sort of had 3 Battlizers in a way. Pretty cool idea, but do all Battlizers need to be bulky? the TF Battlizer for Wes was pretty much crap to me, I prefered Quantum's Battlizer.

Meh blame Megaranger for why we have Battlizers, if there was no Battle Rizer, we probably wouldn't have Battlizers.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top