WoW Gold for Sex

What have you heard that scares you?

People start playing and then they never STOP. They don't go outside, they don't go to work, they lose their jobs, etc etc. I know someone who plays, and all he DOES is play WOW unless he occasionally gets together with our group to do D&D.
 
Bah.

That's a simple way of putting it, but another way of putting it is if you meet someone through a computer dating service and that person shells out the cash for the date and he gets lucky... is that prostitution?

Like I said, I know how it looks on paper and the first conclusion that can be jumped to, but in real life... it's not always that cut, dry, and evil.

I'm not saying that it's not that. Maybe she is fucked up and dropped trou to the first fugged up dude who showed to her door.

Or maybe she's smarter than that, found a cool guy and like she said... made a friends with benefits arrangment out of it... and ended up with an Epic Mount to boot.
 
Huh.... sooo.... how much time and effort does one have to put into 5000 gold?

Man, I gotta start playing, Wow. :169:

Wow is great. I still play it today since it first came out however, I play casually. Im not on the game every day. Just enough to keep me going.

Anywho 5000 is actually quite a fucking lot. To put it in a way, making a 100 gold could take an hour or two depending on your job class and farming methods. So farming up 5000 gold does take quite a while. Lord knows I'll probably never see an epic flying mount because I just dont have that kind of time and patience to farm so much money. I've never seen more than 500 gold on any of my characters personally. But then, that was before Outlands (the new high level grinding areas) and Im only just now beginning my adventures in those places.

Everything I hear about WoW just scares me away from it even more...this helps. *shudders*

It's not WoW that makes players stay inside their houses and become losers. I've been playing the game since it came out. I still have my friends, I still go outside and hang out, I still go to work, I still go to school. It hasnt sucked me in. The game isnt a problem at all, in fact, the game (from level 1 to level 70) is very casual and fantastic fun. I've made some new online friends through it. The people who lose themselves to the game are the ones with the problem.

All games have the potential to be addictive, it's up to you to set your own boundaries and play responsibly just like with everything else in life.
 
keith there's a big big difference between using a dating service meeting a girl and getting lucky and just offering yourself out there for the first guy who dishes out 5000 gold
 
keith there's a big big difference between using a dating service meeting a girl and getting lucky and just offering yourself out there for the first guy who dishes out 5000 gold

I know that. What I'm saying is that we're taking this at outside face value and making assumptions without knowing really what kind of girl this woman is.
 
Dating is prostitution these days. If you don't buy a girl nice things, you don't get laid. Buying her nice things gets you laid. Dating = prostitution. There's nothing wrong with it, but how many dinners and gifts have you bought in the past? How much have you spent on gas?

~~~~

On WoW - As GPG said, the addictive nature is there in many things, and it's the fault of the people who become addicted, not the fault of the game.

People who get addicted are highly competitive people who can't stand someone else passing them in level/nifty equipment/honor points, or someone who already lacks a life and will cling to any social interaction available, even if it's online. It's not guaranteed, but these are the types I see get addicted to MMORPGs in general (not just WoW).
 
I know that. What I'm saying is that we're taking this at outside face value and making assumptions without knowing really what kind of girl this woman is.

Dude... she said "if you have 5000 gold, you can mount me. I don't care if you're man, woman, a group, or want anal."

She's a fuckin whore, dude. Not that this makes her a bad person, but let's call apples, apples.
 
Dude... she said "if you have 5000 gold, you can mount me. I don't care if you're man, woman, a group, or want anal."

She's a fuckin whore, dude. Not that this makes her a bad person, but let's call apples, apples.

Exactly. It sounds very mean spirited to say "whore!!" but you're right. In my mind, she ultimately gave sex for a virtual item. Something that isnt real. If she was so loose on her values in regards to sex then I can see her just as easily giving it up for practically anything else she desperately wanted.

I just think it's sad that some people get so wrapped up in these online worlds that they would sell anything for a small moment of happiness. To think she gave her body up for something that will only bring her momentary happiness in the game.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top