Wow 900 eps+ of Kamen Rider

Kittykool41

Member
Episode 9 of Decade was overall the 900th episdoe of Kamen Rider

thats like crazy

19 seasons, 27 movies(counting the den-o/decade movie), and 19 specials

i thought decade was going to be the end but now that they plan to make more den-o movies. id rather kamen rider continue or end though than take a long hiatus cuz id probably go insane checking everyday for any news or info.

ummm any info if there is gonna be hyper battle since decade is probably only going to be 30 eps. and those usually do come towards the end right?
 
It would of been cool if they said it was the 900th episode in the credits or before the episode had started. To bad im not like IgaDevil and Forever Knight, I only have been watching since Faiz.:laugh:(Yet im starting to watch Kuuga)
 
So far, I've watched Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva and V3.

I need to watch the old ones and Kuuga. I'm almost finished with Hibiki. I love Hibiki! :buttrock:
 
Episode 9 of Decade was overall the 900th episdoe of Kamen Rider

thats like crazy

19 seasons, 27 movies(counting the den-o/decade movie), and 19 specials

i thought decade was going to be the end but now that they plan to make more den-o movies. id rather kamen rider continue or end though than take a long hiatus cuz id probably go insane checking everyday for any news or info.

ummm any info if there is gonna be hyper battle since decade is probably only going to be 30 eps. and those usually do come towards the end right?

No more Den-O please. I just don't see the appeal, but that's just me. I would imagine they would have to mention when/if they reach 1,000. That shouldn't be too long either, if (aside from Decade) each series is around 50 episodes.
 
Well, I've finished all of the Heisei.
For Showa, I've seen alot of the original and V3, I saw ZX, and bits of other ones. I'll probably just buy the dvds when I move back.
 
this new den-o/decade series really does make the last den-o movie seem pointless especially with a title like: "Farewell Kamen Rider Den-O Final Countdown"

the Den-O series is like a zombie...it just won't die :anime:
 
Um...double post.

To go on further, why not offer a Faiz followup movie. I want to know if his body deteriorated eventually like they hinted in its finale.
 
Last edited:
900 episodes! For me to watch all of them I need to watch: Kuuga 8-end, Blade, Kamen Rider Black RX 3-end, Kamen Rider Black 37-end, Sky Rider, Kamen Rider Stronger 2-end, Kamen Rider X, Kamen Rider Amazon 14-end, Kamen Rider V3 3-end, and The Original Kamen Rider 2-end.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top