Would you watch an anime SS or KR if it ran concurrently with its live-action version

I'd definitely check it out. besides there are certain things you can't do in a live action show. :thumbs:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
It would be a dream come true. Of course I think Kamen Rider is more prefected to a Manga aspected reference than Super Sentai which has proven to be more Anime-ish than Kamen Rider.

kinda want to see this to happen. There are a few concept that tokusatsu lack in compared to anime, eg setting and some other more kaijin destruction and ability. KR spirits can be a good start to be adapted into anime. Really want to see Amazon as anime. It'll be interesting on how wicked it could be.
That being said probably the fights will suffers heavily, esp if they use cheap animation. Poor choreography and rigid animation would probably be the result esp if it's hand to hand combat.

I think toku is best served as manga or high budget live action movie if you want something better of what they offered in the current series.