Best anime for people who don't normally watch anime?

Justin J

Active Member
I have a few friends who are curious about anime but haven't really watched much of it before. They typically enjoy films and shows like "The Mandalorian" and "Stranger Things." What are some anime series or films you'd recommend for newcomers that share similar themes or storytelling styles? I'm looking for something that's not too overwhelming and has a compelling plot. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
 
For friends who enjoy "The Mandalorian" and "Stranger Things," I'd definitely recommend checking out "Cowboy Bebop." It has a great mix of action, adventure, and some really memorable characters, plus a fantastic soundtrack. Another one to consider is "Death Note" - it's got that suspenseful storytelling that keeps you on the edge of your seat, similar to the intrigue in "Stranger Things." Both series are pretty accessible for newcomers and don't feel overwhelming in terms of episode count.

What do you think about those options? Have they seen anything with sci-fi or thriller elements before?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top