Would you turn evil if you found out you have no soul and if you die you will cease to exist?

Kuja may look like a midget stripper but he is one of the most complex characters ever.

00017.jpg

He is not really evil but he have reasons to be evil. He having no soul means when he dies he is gone. He don't want do die and he just doing things that will help him survive. Deep inside this narcissistic villain is an insecure person who doesn't want to die.

If you are on his situation, How would you react if you found out you have no soul?

I think Kuja is like a lot of the Geonome race- and due to the nature of their creation, the majority of their population do not have a soul and have no emotions as well. I think Geonome's can attain a soul though-but my understanding is that Kuja was the first Geonome with a soul, created to be Garland's "angel of death" ?

I think that concept pretty much is known to humans. And humans are already evil even with having soul. So not having soul only increases the intensity of the process. I guess that's one more reason why they say bot needs to have empathy. So you can see that it's pretty much common concept taken in FF on that part.

Kuja was a unique character when it comes to this particular game of final fantasy. If I were to be in his situation, I will try to do good as much as I can since that will be a way that many people in the world will remember me.

However, I understood his reasons for during some of the evils that he did in this game series which is a way to keep note of his presence how to continue hiding away from death.

I think that the evil behaviour of the soul does not exist in real when we love someone truly. True love does not see evil in anyone or anything. When that happens, we may know that we are in love unconditional. If we are still finding faults in others, then we are not yet in true love. So, basically, there is nothing like evil when love is everything.

I think that the evil behaviour of the soul does not exist in real when we love someone truly. True love does not see evil in anyone or anything. When that happens, we may know that we are in love unconditional. If we are still finding faults in others, then we are not yet in true love. So, basically, there is nothing like evil when love is everything.
I think true love is often exaggerated. in real life, one has to be really understanding and caring. blind love often does not help the relationship from what I have learned so far. In context of this antagonist, you can see that not having soul makes it free from judgement of after life. So it becomes evil. True love usually happens when we think there is life above the death.

We all have fears and we all try to survive as we can in this hard world, to be honest, I don't know how I would react if I would find out that there is no afterlife and after my death, I would disappear.

If I woke up one day and found out that I don't have a soul, that would be the day all hell will break loose. Since I only get to live once, I would make it count.

In the world of Fantasy, having no soul doesn't signal the end. I think it's possible to seek and recover one's soul back. Have you watched the fiction movie called Supernatural, there were lots of times actors lost their soul but they got it back by crude means, so in fantasy games I believe it's possible.

Haha, I cover my soul with the blood of God :p, I'm definitely not going to be losing it but if I ever did, I would most likely sought for a way to get it back because living without a soul is just living an empty and unfilled life.