Would you turn evil if you found out you have no soul and if you die you will cease to exist?

It really beats how do people know the feeling of living without a soul. Is it any different from having a soul or is it something that is exaggerated. Who knows, maybe it is better to live with no soul than to live with one. I mean, you can't knock it until you try it.

Haha, I cover my soul with the blood of God :p, I'm definitely not going to be losing it but if I ever did, I would most likely sought for a way to get it back because living without a soul is just living an empty and unfilled life.

I can't stop laughing reading the first paragraph of your comment. You are one funny person my friend and I like that a lot. Funny people are fun to stay with and I will help you with your funny prayer in saying that your God will cover you with his blood :p. You are not going to lose your soul.

I can't stop laughing reading the first paragraph of your comment. You are one funny person my friend and I like that a lot. Funny people are fun to stay with and I will help you with your funny prayer in saying that your God will cover you with his blood :p. You are not going to lose your soul.

I know that my comment sounds funny but I'm actually very serious about it. If some are considering losing their souls and planning on how to live on after that incident, I'm mostly certainly not among such individuals.

I know that my comment sounds funny but I'm actually very serious about it. If some are considering losing their souls and planning on how to live on after that incident, I'm mostly certainly not among such individuals.

Haha, I think none would like to wake up one day to realize that they have no soul again, it's just a mere speculation. I'm verily certain that our souls are very iconic and important to us all.

Haha, I think none would like to wake up one day to realize that they have no soul again, it's just a mere speculation. I'm verily certain that our souls are very iconic and important to us all.

Haha, I know it's some kind of a speculation my friend but there are some things that I find it very difficult to joke with and the concept of human soul is one of such subjects to me. A soul is more precious than the human life, I better die and have my soul with me when I die, then live and have no soul when I die.

I think lot of times we have habit to assume things. I think sephiroth being insane has it's own reason. otherwise person with power and rational going insane. It can't be that easy as well. So each to their own view on that.

Haha, I know it's some kind of a speculation my friend but there are some things that I find it very difficult to joke with and the concept of human soul is one of such subjects to me. A soul is more precious than the human life, I better die and have my soul with me when I die, then live and have no soul when I die.

A soul is a very important part of the human life and once it's messed up, the human body is the damaged. Getting to lose one's soul is horrible. I definitely wouldn't know what to do or how I would feel should such a horrible thing happened to me.