I was curious of what ishimori would think of the new gen riders, i've seen a lot of people say he was hate them since since they don't match his original vision.

Harumph.
I imagine that if he were still alive, he'd have a strong dislike for them.

But that's just my opinion on the subject.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
this is what... the 3rd thread about this?

come on people. he's dead. his family has control over his company. let it ride.

Mr. Kamen Rider
With all due respect, there's no way of ever truly knowing now. Best to just let it lie and move on.

Harumph.
With all due respect, there's no way of ever truly knowing now. Best to just let it lie and move on.

Indeed.

Unless somebody brought him back to life or something. But we all know how attempting to violate the laws of nature ends up.

this is what... the 3rd thread about this?

come on people. he's dead. his family has control over his company. let it ride.

You sure? I heard from August that there's some serious problems with the Ishinomori company, what with the bitter infighting over control of the company. It's not doing so hot. That's part of why the Masked Rider franchise is getting worse.

But I'd think that even if Ishinomori himself didn't like the newer Masked Riders, he probably wouldn't have cared, either. He'd probably have gotten around to doing his own Masked Rider stuff, anyway.