Would Halo 3 make a good X-Mas gift?

Forever Knight

Eye See You
My younger brothers love both Halo & Halo 2. So obviously I'm thinking Halo 3 is the way to go for them. How is Halo 3 compared to the previous 2?. It's for 360 so I'm assuming the graphix are better then the first 2.

Now, I recall hearing about some sort of special release that involves some helmet or something?. Is that still availible or how much will it rape my wallet?.
 
Bad news though: They already have it.

Seriously, I don't know anyone who doesn't have it, make sure they don't.
 
Ok, good question since i was looking in CompUSA today. Yeah some places do have Legendary Edition for 120. It is an amazing deal, the Spartan Helmet is resting on my night stand. Its so sexy.

halo-3-legendary-edition-box-big.avif
 
Legendary is $140, sales probably brought it too $120. Around here it was only available if you pre-ordered. The helmet is only 1/2 size at the most, it will not fit anyones head, it might fit your brothers head if you unscrew everything inside the helmet but its very uncomfortable. I just keep my helmet inside the legendary edition box, it could fits my brothers head if I unscrewed the stuff inside that keeps it up on the stand.
 
Legendary is $140, sales probably brought it too $120. Around here it was only available if you pre-ordered. The helmet is only 1/2 size at the most, it will not fit anyones head, it might fit your brothers head if you unscrew everything inside the helmet but its very uncomfortable. I just keep my helmet inside the legendary edition box, it could fits my brothers head if I unscrewed the stuff inside that keeps it up on the stand.


Ok I have a legendary i paid 130 for mine thats the retail price (Gamestop has it for 100 now the bastards.). The helmet is the size of a human head, you cant wear it because the opening in the helmet is a small rectangular opening that allows it to slide atop the stand. Maybe someone bought one, and will decide to make a mold out of it and make wearable helmets.

If they made it Open up like the ranger helmets and such then it may be a decent wearable helmet. It's about the same size as the replica ranger helmets, just set up for display and not to wear.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top