The Halo Show Is Locked And Loaded: Full Trailer

Staff member
“Halo” is the one mega-popular game franchise I haven’t played a single installment of, mostly due to never owning an XBox console. But through cultural osmosis I think I have the basic idea: there’s this super-soldier in the future whose face you never see, he has this blue AI companion who talks to him, and he has to fight a race of evil aliens who belong to a crazy cult. That’s the gist, right?
Today a full trailer for the Halo TV adaption was released during the NFL AFC Championship game, and what most people don’t realize is how much effort it took to get to the point where a trailer could be shown. Microsoft has been trying to spin off Halo into its own TV series for a long time now. It was originally announced in 2013 during an XBox E3 presentation, as a TV show you could only see on the XBox. MS abandoned those plans and the show bounced around in development limbo until Paramount made a commitment.
The trailer has been out for a couple hours now and social media is...

Continue reading...

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
I hope they will be faithful to the source material. I lost my trust on Videogame live action adaptation, especially if it's Hollywood.

Live action Cortana is something I never asked for but didn't know I needed in my life!