Wish me luck minna as I have a job interview [of sorts]

Thanks for the advice everyone and I'll be sure to take it to heart especially after I had an epileptic attack yesterday on the bus coming back home because I got too overheated due to the hot weather...
 
BorgmanJayce said:
Thanks for the advice everyone and I'll be sure to take it to heart especially after I had an epileptic attack yesterday on the bus coming back home because I got too overheated due to the hot weather...
DAMN!! That sucks!!

Right now here in Yorkshire it's SO hot it's more tropical Jamaica!! :laugh:
 
On another note, it looks like I may have left my legal documents behind on the bus I was catching to the local shopping centre earlier today which I was taking to me for an interview which isn't happening now until Wednesday or at all as one of the documents which I lost was my change of name document and I'm frantic with worry as what's the odds somebody's thrown my documents away out of spite...

I can easily get a copy of my original birth certificate but because I can't get a new change of name document for free like I did with my original one, it'll cost me anything between nearly £55 and nearly £68.00 for it!:bawling:

I swear somebody up there in Heaven hates me if they want to put all kinds of obstacles in my way and make me unhappy... All I want at the end of the day is to work and without my change of name document, I can't work as it's proof that I did change my name from my original one...

EDIT: It seems they've been found after all!!! It seems I dropped them without realising it at my local branch of WH Smith in Runcorn and one of the staff there was kind enough to hand them into the local jobcentre nearby from where I've just got a phonecall explaining the situation and they've asked me to pick them up later today... One thing's certain... I'm definitely not letting these suckers out of my sight after today!!!
 
Last edited:
I'd have been in deep **** if I had lost those documents considering these guys who I hope to work for need them for their records...

I guess somebody must like me after all and I just hope I get this job so I can go on a round the world trip one day which of course would include a stopover in Japan... :anime:
 
Things didn't go too bad with the tests even if I kind of made a hash of things by kind of panicking and spending slightly longer than expected on the first test but hopefully I should hear in the next few days or so whether I get to go thru to the next and final stage which would involve a interview with two people plus various assessments amongst other things before I would finally get to hear if I got the job or not...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top