Wish Me Luck against the evil housing association that is CDS...

Rider Knight said:
Hey! Me and Genocider will be there! We'll be in London from the Friday to the Monday, going to Expo for both days. It's gonna RULE! I'll be going as Sasuke from Naruto on the Saturday and if it pans out, Goku on the Sunday! Genocider will be some dude from sCRYed and Kaidoh from PoT. If ya send me a pic of yourself we'll look out for ya!

I was planning on going as a fancreation called DekaShadow in a SWAT-type outfit but it's highly unlikely now as I can't find a toy version of DekaMaster's Master License anywhere and I need it for the outfit!:bawling:

I'll send you a PM with my pic attached to it so you can look out for me...

BTW, I'll be coming down on Friday as well and I'm hoping to visit the Japan Centre to get some new manga including the Sailor Moon reprints so if you want to meet up with me for a shopping trip to there and Chinatown, let me know...
 
Ha ha! I'm going to London with everyone who I'm going to the Expo with.....THIS SATURDAY! We're going to the Trocadero and I think that's the Japanese Centre. I'm on the hunt for any HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR CDs and of course Toku toys. :169:

Did you go to the last Expo dude?
 
BorgmanJayce said:
I was planning on going as a fancreation called DekaShadow in a SWAT-type outfit but it's highly unlikely now as I can't find a toy version of DekaMaster's Master License anywhere and I need it for the outfit!:bawling:

I know how that feels... it's starting to become a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS to find a pair of knee high boots that aren't going to cost as much as my costume. =\
 
I didn't go to the last Expo, Rider Knight but this May's one should be fun...

BTW, you and Genocider interested in visiting Tokyo Diner and Cafe Manga in County Hall on the Friday before the Expo [26th May]?

I may end up getting a generic crappy SPD morpher instead even if it pains me to do so...
 
To be honest, I think we're hitting Namco Arcade and Cafe Manga on the Friday with everyone from the anime forum but we might see you there. :thumbs:
 
Rider Knight said:
To be honest, I think we're hitting Namco Arcade and Cafe Manga on the Friday with everyone from the anime forum but we might see you there. :thumbs:

I forgot about Namco Arcade! :) Do they still have an Initial D arcade machine there? *Wishes that the fuckwits at his local cinema hadn't gotten rid of theirs!*:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: What time are the screenings at Cafe Manga so I'll know what time I might bump into you guys...
 
BorgmanJayce said:
I forgot about Namco Arcade! :) Do they still have an Initial D arcade machine there? *Wishes that the fuckwits at his local cinema hadn't gotten rid of theirs!*:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: What time are the screenings at Cafe Manga so I'll know what time I might bump into you guys...

Matt seems to know a lot more about Friday 26th than I do... the whole cafe manga and such is news to me. XD!
 
I had my meeting today at the housing association offices in town and I have to say that their representatives came across as totally arrogant bastards who still insisted that I had no right to dare ask for my old place back and even had the cheek to say that I was better off where I was!

If I'm supposedly better off where I am, then how come I'm unhappy there and also had an epileptic attack there as well on Saturday...

As for the councilor guy who was supposed to help me out... He was no help at all... He even said that if I went ahead and appealed, I'd fail...

Well I'm not going to fail... I'm determined to win and give it my all even if it practically kills me...

At least the scumbag who would have gotten my old place won't be getting his hands on it now but I've had to hand my keys in as I was threatened that if I didn't, I'd be liable for rent for the period that it was empty and I told them that I was only doing it under protest...

In any case, I've decided not only to appeal against the decision made but also to take CDS to court for their actions...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top