I don't think OOO was ever announced to be the 40th Anniversary Rider.
That's probably how it'll turn out to be in practice, with the anniversary movie coinciding with it and the next series being probably unrelated to the anniversary, but I don't think OOO itself was ever announced to be the 40th anniversary Rider in any significant way.
If Toei wished to do it, they could call the next Rider the actual 40th anniversary Rider without problems. Although, yeah, after the 40th anniversary movie, that seems rather unlikely.
I didnt want it as fanfiction idea i want it as an official idea to toei but problem is toei is a big company and i wish some japanese person woul use my idea and besides the series needs its cyborg theme back
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.