Win Tokusatsu Related Art Work (and Help Angie's Cousin Pay for College!)

You guys are truly awesome!

In one day, "Likes" jumped from 60 to 225 and "Share" on Twitter jumped from zero to 23. The most likes I've seen from other submissions were around the 200-400 range, so even having it break 200 is amazing!

Thank you guys again and keep it up! Don't forget to post on this thread so you can win a great original geeky art piece! :P

JFBQ00236070904A.gif
 
HEY! Everyone!

I just wanted to send a BIIIIIG THANK YOU to all who liked, tweeted, and generally sent their good vibes to my little cousin.

Unfortunately, she did not make it to the top ten, but it was a valiant effort nonetheless. She and I are VERY thankful for all of you guys and your support!

Because of New Year's preparation and general end of the year busy-ness at our families' houses, I'll announce the winner of the custom made toku art on New Year's Day, January 1st.

Stay tuned!

yociexp94.gif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top