Will Final Fantasy ever have a Plus sized or thick woman?

Al_Taransky

Administrator
Staff member
Most playable women in Final Fantasy belongs to three body types.

We have the flat chested skinny bodied teen girl types like Penelo.
images


We have Voluptious bombshells like Tifa who became popular for her big boobs.
tifa_lockhart_by_sesamefruit-dass9k9.jpg


Then modelesque bodied women like Tifa.
9e74184f34fa8b1699f48a62d7ec9b411386586028_large.jpg


--------
We never had a plus sized woman. We never had a muscular woman.

Lightning and Paine are missed opportunity for Square Enix to make a lean muscular woman character since both characters are Tomboys. Before you guys say Lean Muscular women are not attractive. I need to remind you that Wonder Woman have an Amazonian body.
dc-comics-wonder-woman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300664-01_1024x1024.jpg


Chun-li From Street Fighter have lots of muscles on her body that she is thicker than some male characters. Chun-li had made the top 10 sexiest female video game characters a lot of time despite of having muscular thighs.
--------

Most Final Fantasy women are skinny, We never had a thick female character who is playable. Before you say Plus sized women are not attractive. One of the highest paid models today is plus sized.

images


-------
Many men these days prefers thicker women. I think the next Final Fantasy game must have at least one female who is not skinny. I want to see a thick woman. I know Japan prefers skinny women but we can still have a skinny majority when it comes to female characters and have 1 woman who is thick.

The Thickest woman in final fantasy at this moment is Tifa but she is still kinda slender.
 
Last edited:
I am not into SJW propaganda. So I don't know why would anyone want to play fat characters. Real life plus size person regardless of their gender can't move that quick. So such false narrative won't help FF universe either.
 
I am not into SJW propaganda. So I don't know why would anyone want to play fat characters. Real life plus size person regardless of their gender can't move that quick. So such false narrative won't help FF universe either.
Plus sized doesnt really mean fat. if you will look at the top 10 sexiest women countdown these days, Most men prefer thicker women. Skinny women dont look like women, they look like underage girls.
 
I'm not saying that having a fat body women ain't going to make Final Fantasy a good game series, but I don't really feel that it is needed as long as I am concerned. This is my personal opinion, though I feel that many others would want to be in that situation where they play with a fat woman in the game.
 
Plus sized doesnt really mean fat. if you will look at the top 10 sexiest women countdown these days, Most men prefer thicker women. Skinny women dont look like women, they look like underage girls.
Plus size or fat, that's just semantic word salad. Plus size are prone to diabetic conditions and so do the fat. I don't like anorexic women either but game should not be part of the SJW propaganda. That's what I feel. Women on and off game should be healthy not gain weight to invite diseases.
 
Plus sized is different from obese, overcast.

This is obese
mama-june-october-2012.jpg


This is Plus sized
images



Tifa is technically almost plus sized.
 
Plus sized is different from obese, overcast.

This is obese
mama-june-october-2012.jpg


This is Plus sized
images



Tifa is technically almost plus sized.

This really got me cracking with laughter and the thing is that it is virtually impossible for us to have female characters that are quite obsessed. The graphics is going to look shady and I doubt the developers will want to be in such a situation.
 
This really got me cracking with laughter and the thing is that it is virtually impossible for us to have female characters that are quite obsessed. The graphics is going to look shady and I doubt the developers will want to be in such a situation.
Thick women already existed in HD graphic 3d videogames. I am not sure if you understand English but I am talking about thick women not obese women. LOL at you spelling obese as obsessed.

Chun-li and R.Mika from Street Fighter are thick women and they are well animated.

Tsunade from Naruto games is Thick.

Ivy from Soul Calibur is thick.
 
I think as long as they look good in action scenes- the plus size models or muscular girls as well, would do well in Final Fantasy-but Fang is a good sized girl, that stands 5'9"and looks to be very strong as well-maybe if she put on a few pounds, she would really look more filled out- looking bigger and more muscular as well ?
 
The picture of a model that you put into your OP...I don't know who she is, but she doesn't look fat to me.
In any case, normal sized/skinny women are widely regarded to be more attractive than (ahem) fat ones, so the devs might only use the latter for joke purposes.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top