Wicked For Good Trailer Promises Skywriting, Bubbles, and Tears

Screw Nessarose. She was always a terrible sister to Elphaba and so pathetic being obsessed with Boq. I cannot wait to see Dorothy’s house drop on her—it feels like she finally deserves some consequences. Her selfishness and obsession caused so much trouble, and the way she treated Elphaba was frustrating to watch. Honestly, making her fly in this movie does not change how annoying her character is. I’m ready for some justice, even if it’s just cinematic, because she really made Elphaba’s life harder than it needed to be.
 
I am fascinated by the way the trailer mixes fantasy and real-world ideas. Glinda’s influencer persona with the Bubble is clever, and Elphaba’s rebellion shows her intelligence and courage. The visuals are dramatic and detailed, and the musical cues seem powerful. I also like that the movie does not simplify the conflict—Glinda and Elphaba both have moral complexity, and their friendship is tested in believable ways. I noticed that the trailer teases serious battles but also moments of humor, which could help the story feel balanced. I am curious how the film will manage all these elements without feeling too busy. From what I saw, Jon M. Chu have a strong vision, and I am looking forward to seeing how it comes to life.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top