New Stranger Things 4 Trailer Promises The Strangest Things Yet

Staff member
Might Season 4 of Stranger Things….actually come out?? We’re just as surprised as you. This full trailer shows off, for the first time in a LONG time, a completely new season with new threats, new situations and a brand-new villain…at least we think.
The trailer opens with Max mourning Billy’s grave (don’t shed tears for him, Max, he was a jerk) and it kinda sets the tone for everyone else. We see the entire cast, but NONE of them are very happy. Of course why would they be, after the situation Season 3 left them in? The gang has been split up. Every significant couple is now thousands of miles apart. Hopper’s in jail — a RUSSIAN jail! And El can’t do anything about any of this because, as she explains to a government agent, “I don’t have any powers.” Forgot about that, didn’t you? Like we said, it’s been a while.
On the good side (at least for us), the trailer shows off what has to be the most badass Upside Down monster yet. Unlike the others, he’s fully intelligent, which is...

Continue reading...

The New Villain can talk? Netflix needs to renew their contract with Dead By Daylight because I want that new monster. Base from the trailer, Max will have more focus on the story.

All of the boys appear to be at college now. For their roles, only the girls appear to be young. They grew up quickly, which makes me feel ancient had better be good; we've waited much too long for it to be rubbish.

@Billy I thought you are dead?

I am so stoke! Can't wait to see this! I adore this program and this trailer, but I'm perplexed as to how we went from scary monsters to Communist Russians to undead vampires. Is the monster at the end a new villain or is the Mind Flayer being given a more human form? The first three seasons felt like a television show that aired episode by episode. This? With the length of a show, it looks like a full-scale movie. I understand that Stranger Things is Netflix's cash cow, but it appears that the Duffer Brothers were given the resources and time they required to complete this two-parter. Strange things are happening, they weren't lying.

I absolutely love this show, but this appears to be so far removed from how things began in the first season. It's not even close to being the same show. It morphed into something I'm not familiar with because it evolved.

This Trailer is making me freaking nostalgic, and it's making me want to curse and cry because I don't wish stranger things to stop. I hope this isn't the end of Stranger Things, but if it is, I'm pleased I saw it when it was at its best when everything was incredible and beautiful. In addition, I'm concerned that some of my favorite characters may die this season. I'm still grieving over Bob and Billy's deaths.

Hey I just met you!
It's a bummer to learn that the series will end after the fifth season. It'll be strange not having stranger things because it's been such a significant part of my life since the show began. Elle has lost her abilities? How will they deal with Elle's next foe, who will be unable to use her powers?

Killer BBB's of Zone
I believe I just saw Robert England, You know Freddie Krueger himself! They cast the Robert England! The Legendary Robert England!