Why is there only one main Tokusatsu fansub group?

Yes, I'll miss my Magi eps too, And Deka, And Aba (Not TVN subbed), And Ultraman Nexus and Max, And Gransazer, And Justiriser, and Sazer X, And Garo, :disappoin :bawling: :disappoin

Aba and Max? where did you get those from? I've been looking for Aba for a while.:sweat:
 
Oh that's right I had to delete Gransazer too. WAH LOGIA ~DDDD:

I'd burn them to discs, but burnable CDs are expensive and time-consuming. And I lack both money and time. >_<
 
A now gone site >_<
But they were HK subs, But I still miss the episodes :disappoin

Please tell me you have them backed up somewhere! like on a External HDD at your friends house that you use when you run a magnet over your computer when certain people arrive at your house to look at your computer >.> (happened to my friend twice)

Oh that's right I had to delete Gransazer too. WAH LOGIA ~DDDD:

I'd burn them to discs, but burnable CDs are expensive and time-consuming. And I lack both money and time. >_<

My uncle bought me like 40 DVD-R's and 2 years ago I bought like 200 CD-R's (still haven't run out XP, my brother and his friends throw them and hang it in my brothers room like wallpaper >.>), because his computer can't burn DVD-R's, so anytime he needs something burnt he has to do it on my computer >.>, what I burn for him? well lets just say I don't burn video, audio, image, or text files :sweat:
 
I wish I had some GoGoV Raws, one of my favorite Sentai's, I'd definitely sub that.

I'm currently downloading some right now :P


How much for HOW much? :eyebrow:

lol Quite. And that is why people must be patient with TVN. They get the actual DVDs (aside from when they do shows that are currently airing). That's why their stuff is such good quality.

Do they just keep the DVDs afterwards or sell them on to buy more? Keeping them seems quite wrong to me.
 
Dude he's complain about people who start subbing a show mostly cause they are impatient on the pacing TV-N releases shows. Plus it's worsened by the fact that they don't bother to go back to the beginning and start from the beginning.

Yes Multiple groups do the same Anime, but they start from the beginning. Plus there are a LOT of Tokusastu shows that HAVN'T been subbed yet, would it hurt groups to try to sub one of those shows than getting another group jumping in on the middle of currently airing show?

Ok if The series is frozen or paused at ep 20 it Would be retarded for a new fansubber to start at the beginning. hence starting where it left off makes sense.

Skinwalker said:
it would be pointless to sub episodes they'd already seen
Agreed

Now i agree stealing someones subs then claiming them as your own sucks and happens but those are found out. Also just cause someones working on the same series as another group doesn't mean they are staling there translations. Hey guess what MOST **** thats translated will be the same no matter who translates it.
 
I'm currently downloading some right now :P
I have episode 50 but I need the first few episodes XD



How much for HOW much? :eyebrow:
$170 for:
Every single episode subtitled, digitally remastered.
71 character profiles
Exclusive Interview with Miyauchi Hiroshi ("Kazami Shiro")
Behind-the-Scenes Episode Factoids
6 Kamen Rider V3 Karaoke Music Videos
Kamen Rider V3 Trivia Quiz
"Who Was That Masked Bug-Man?" Essay
"Destron: The Army with Roots in Hell" Essay
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top