Why is there only one main Tokusatsu fansub group?

They prioritize. Ryuki aired back in 2002 while Den-O and Geki are airing now. They're just concentrating on the present. There are many projects going on and surely they can't handle everything. I'm no fansubber but I know it's tough work. Sure some body might come up and say "Then they shouldn't be taking on so many projects at once." or something like that but I personally don't really care. They can do what they want; it's their site after all. Even if they have free time on their hands it doesn't mean they should get back to work on Ryuki pronto.
 
No, I was at their forums a couple days ago asking about it, They say its not on hold, I thought "Could have fooled us", I didn't get the chance to say it, I think I got banned for asking for releases

EDIT:
Sometimes the subs are not accurate.
Well sometimes they are, But sometimes things that sound cool in the original japanese sound like crap in english, Example
kuuga1.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's not a problem of translation. Henshin may always sound cool, but as a person who grew up on an ancient war between mighty robots, TRANSFORM, has its own power too.
 
Best I can remember is back when TVN were way behind Bouken, a user me=sentai, had started subbing Boukenger tasks beyond nihon's completion. As a result, Nihon started to catch up and stated that "you certainly don't equal to sentai." The result, TVN whored the popularity back and me=sentai shut down for good....

I felt sorry for the poor man...:(
 
Wasn't Me=Sentai translating the Chinese subs of Boukenger? I recall somebody doing that, which seemed kinda off to me, Since it was a translation of a translation.
 
Best I can remember is back when TVN were way behind Bouken, a user me=sentai, had started subbing Boukenger tasks beyond nihon's completion. As a result, Nihon started to catch up and stated that "you certainly don't equal to sentai." The result, TVN whored the popularity back and me=sentai shut down for good....

I felt sorry for the poor man...:(
Huh, I completely missed out on this. o_o;

What they said may have been out of line, but I can promise you TV-Nihon did not catch up just because of this guy's subbing beyond their work. The Boukenger typesetter is a medical student and therefore didn't have a lot of time to dedicate to working on the show during its run. He even posted once on the front page apologising for future delays.
 
Huh, I completely missed out on this. o_o;

What they said may have been out of line, but I can promise you TV-Nihon did not catch up just because of this guy's subbing beyond their work. The Boukenger typesetter is a medical student and therefore didn't have a lot of time to dedicate to working on the show during its run. He even posted once on the front page apologising for future delays.

Unfortunately, the majority of people who were upset seemed to have missed this entirely, either by accident or by choice. :disappoin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top