It is one of the oldest game which was a good memory. And to share the experience. That's what makes me comment here. And the best part I want to learn from the experience of other people. That is how I am seeing these things. Hopefully things change for better this way.

This game really provided different emotions and memory to be cherished forever. I am glad that you enjoyed playing this game the same as I did.

After being in this forum for a little while now, I can say that I enjoy every bit of it, both the whole final fantasy game discussion and the outside finl fantasy discussion.

Like I said earlier I subscribed to this forum via postloop, anybody who is into it can understand, but aside from that this platform is cool.

After being in this forum for a little while now, I can say that I enjoy every bit of it, both the whole final fantasy game discussion and the outside finl fantasy discussion.

Like I said earlier I subscribed to this forum via postloop, anybody who is into it can understand, but aside from that this platform is cool.
Yeah, I am also a member of postloop but I am very inactive there. I understand what you were going through. But welcome. Here you will share and learn a lot.

Well I have already learned about some add ons and other versions of the game which is great. Mostly just to pass some time and talk about a great game.

Final fantasy is improving on a daily basis, they upgrade a lot because they know they have to keep up to impress their fan base, final fantasy forum keeps me in touch without much swerving to do online.

That is a good point, and I have noticed that I feel much more informed and aware now. I used to feel like I was trying to catch up all the time.

Final fantasy is improving on a daily basis, they upgrade a lot because they know they have to keep up to impress their fan base, final fantasy forum keeps me in touch without much swerving to do online.
What you saying is pretty true. Everywhere on the internet it is just Final fantasy.

Well, I guess the reason I am commenting on the FFIV forum is because I love FFIV, like all the other FF games. It was released at a time where graphics and mechanics were not all that advanced, but compensates with a modest plot. I also love the simplicity of the characters. I mean, look at Cecil the knight, king Baron, Cain, the white Mage Rosa etc. Who doesn't love a story with kings and knights?:D

Final Fantasy 4 was superb. What made me love it more, there's a scene that's stood out for me. The part four of Kotaku's Final Fantasy Retrospective.

I do hope so that they at least consider and hear the outcry of FF4 fans to remake these wonderful game. I am hoping that after the launch of the FF7 remake, they will now venture to remake this game classic.
Am also waiting for the remake. Glad to know you love it also.