The GTA VI Trailer Is Here NOW; The Game Won't Come 'Til 2025

Administrator
<p>Rockstar said they’d release the GTA VI trailer tomorrow, December 5. But then a leak happened today and the company was like “screw it, here it is officially.” Behold: for the first time ever, this is what a Grand Theft Auto made with modern technology can look like:</p>

Finally women can have the opportunity to be strong independent cold blooded criminals who can rob banks and kill civilians. I also notice she is a Latina base on her accent.

I wanna make you laugh and then I want to stab you
Forget the story, forget the characters – the GTA VI trailer dropped, and all I care about is the sheer joy of causing virtual mayhem. I live for the adrenaline rush of taking down NPCs and leading the cops on a wild chase. The thought of doing that in a modern Vice City setting has me hyped. 2025 is a bit far off, but when it finally hits, I'll be the stress-fighting, havoc-wreaking king of the streets! I never finished a single GTA storymode. I just play it to kill people. Especially civilians.

Grimm
Lucia and Jason as a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde? Count me in for the chaos! The GTA VI trailer is wild, and the Vice City vibes with a contemporary twist are a stroke of genius. But 2025 is quite a stretch. I'm ready to wreak havoc on the streets sooner rather than later. Rockstar, take my money already!

It's about time! The GTA VI trailer just confirmed what many of us hoped for—a playable female character. Now, before the whiny sexists start complaining about it, let's appreciate the diversity and fresh perspective Lucia brings to the game. It's a step forward, and if that ruffles some feathers, then so be it. Can't wait to see how Lucia shakes up the GTA experience! If women can be heroes who fights zombies, why cant women be criminals in the underworld.

Honestly, if someone's refusing to play a game just because it has a female protagonist, they might need to check their own insecurities. It's 2023, folks! Playing as Lucia in GTA VI doesn't make you any less of a man. Let's be secure in our choices and embrace the range games offer. It's about enjoying the experience, not clinging to outdated stereotypes. Time to level up, both in-game and in real life!

Well, butter my biscuits, y'all! That GTA VI trailer just hit me like a stampeding herd of longhorns. I reckon them Rockstar folks done brought back them Vice City vibes from back in the day, and it's sweeter than a glass of sweet tea on a hot summer's day. I can practically smell the neon and feel the heat of them Miami nights through that trailer.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm as excited as a cowboy at a rodeo for a new GTA, but dag gummit, 2025? Back in my hay day, we'd be two games deep into a series by then. These young guns may not know, but there was a time when we had GTA coming faster than a prairie fire with a tailwind. Waiting almost a decade feels like watching molasses flow uphill.

But heck, let's tip our hats to Rockstar for keeping the spirit alive. Lucia and Jason in a Bonnie and Clyde tale? Well, I'll be hornswoggled! I just hope they got more surprises than a snake in a boot hidden up their sleeves. Here's to hoping they make it worth the wait

Oh, fantastic! Another GTA trailer to tease us for a game that's light years away. Classic Rockstar move. The leaked info already spilled the beans on Vice City and dual protagonists, so this trailer was just a formality. Not expecting anything groundbreaking in the next installment, but hey, at least we have a release year now.