Why did you decide to join FF4 forum? Is there anything that drove you to join it? Is it because you really like the game and would like to hear and learn more about it? Please let's share.

Well, Final Fantasy 4 is my very first Final Fantasy game that I played back when I was an elementary kid. The reason why I was captivated with the FF4 game was that of a certain character and that is Kefka Pallazo. He was my favorite character for I think he was the best villain of all the villains of the Final Fantasy game series. I do hope that they can consider remaking this awesome game in the future.

Well, Final Fantasy 4 is my very first Final Fantasy game that I played back when I was an elementary kid. The reason why I was captivated with the FF4 game was that of a certain character and that is Kefka Pallazo. He was my favorite character for I think he was the best villain of all the villains of the Final Fantasy game series. I do hope that they can consider remaking this awesome game in the future.
I am also hoping for the best. The remake will make the game more captivating.

I'm a fan of All the final fantasy games. I find it as an thrilling game. I love Rpg and FF4 give me what I want. The all have good graphics in its own time, awesome gameplay and a great storyline. The final fantasy developers (square enix) also have other good games.

I am also hoping for the best. The remake will make the game more captivating.
I really do hope the Square Enix really consider to remake this awesome game. They are now doing it with FF7, why can't they do it in FF5? If FF7 have Sephiroth, well FF4 had an awesome villain named Kefka. This can be a money maker to Square Enix, so better wake up Square Enix ;)

Last edited:
Am here because am a fan of final fantasy and i want to know more about the game. Am glad that i joined this forum. Am learning a lot of things on this forum.

I really do hope the Square Enix really consider to remake this awesome game. They are now doing it with FF7, why can't they do it in FF5? If FF7 have Sephiroth, well FF4 had an awesome villain named Kefka. This can be a money maker to Square Enix, so better wake up Square Enix ;)
Haha, @ iamsupermench, I think Square Enix has heard what you have said. Let us hope for the best soonest. I am sure he can do it.

Haha, @ iamsupermench, I think Square Enix has heard what you have said. Let us hope for the best soonest. I am sure he can do it.
I do hope so that they at least consider and hear the outcry of FF4 fans to remake these wonderful game. I am hoping that after the launch of the FF7 remake, they will now venture to remake this game classic.

I see Final Fantasy 4 is on the android port now, so you could look at the mobile version of this game in 3D graphics -but you could also take this game with you, when you are traveling or just killing time waiting in line or something like that. I think people are here because they really enjoy these Final Fantasy games a lot and want to share, or they have heard something about these games, that make them want to find out more about them on this Final Fantasy Forum !

It is one of the oldest game which was a good memory. And to share the experience. That's what makes me comment here. And the best part I want to learn from the experience of other people. That is how I am seeing these things. Hopefully things change for better this way.