Why are PS3 fanboys so annoying & pathetic?

Loghorn

Lurker
Raging Fanboys.

I'm sorry if this happens to be a flaming or a console war thread, but PS3 fanboys have kept trolling & trolling about the 360 having "no games, no exclusives, they only have Kinect games, we have more exclusives than you do," etc., even though they don't know what MS has coming up later for this year or the next? Or blabbing about "you got to pay for online," etc.

Such as user "RE4_Stranger" in this thread here, bashing the 360 over & over again.

And not to mention them bashing the Wii about some of the same things as well. It makes me want to strangle them so. bad. >:( >8(
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry if this happens to be a flaming or a console war thread, but PS3 fanboys have kept trolling & trolling about the 360 having "no games, no exclusives, they only have Kinect games, we have more exclusives than you do," etc., even though they don't know what MS has coming up later for this year or the next? Or blabbing about "you got to pay for online," etc.

Such as user "RE4_Stranger" in this thread here, bashing the 360 over & over again (starting on page 3).

And not to mention them bashing the Wii about some of the same things as well. It makes me want to strangle them so. bad. >:( >8(


All fanboys are the same. People that start fights over which console is better are just funny to read about.
 
I work at EB Games... I get to hear console preferences all day. No one is right, no one is wrong. Ignore the bashers and just go on enjoying what you like.

And to be more accurate, I'd change the topic to "Raging Fanboys".
 
King Ranger's right. Once upon a time I was that fanboy for the Dreamcast... juuuust the nature of the internet beast.

Although.... since I hang around here I don't see that kind of bitching or trolling anymore.

Where do people still see it?
 
King Ranger's right. Once upon a time I was that fanboy for the Dreamcast... juuuust the nature of the internet beast.

Although.... since I hang around here I don't see that kind of bitching or trolling anymore.

Where do people still see it?

Most game sites and forums have it. For me it comes down to games. I mean I got a 360, but not until Mass Effect came out for it. When that hit I knew I wanted a 360. People I know were ragging on me for not "supporting" the PS3. It wasn't about support it was about games. But now that I see what's out and coming out for the PS3, I am going to have to get one.

And keith, nice system to fanboy over. The DC was kick ass :thumbs:
 
Funny little fanboy related story

A couple years ago,I read a customer review from some guy on EBGames.com rambling about the greatness of the PS2...but he said he still played his X-Box more.

And ready to hear where he decided to disperse these words of wisdom?On the page for a GAME BOY ADVANCE game.
 
I remeber a time when i called myself a Loyalist. I saw myself as a Defender of the Faith and thought it my job to convert those who followed one of the "False Gods" and slit the throats of those would could not be swayed (Not literally obviously, it was more like trying to ridicule them into quitting gaming if they wouldn't "see the light").

But now i just don't care anymore....about any console.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top