Dances on tables
...Now that you mention this, seeing Shinkengold in Gokaiger will be weird, because it'll probably be nothing like how Genta is as Shinkengold

Speaking of which, we still don't have a name for him do we?

Some kind of Beast mode
...Now that you mention this, seeing Shinkengold in Gokaiger will be weird, because it'll probably be nothing like how Genta is as Shinkengold

And that's EXACTLY what I love about Gokaiger. You hit the nail right on the head. I heard GS is cocky, so I can't wait to see him make ShinkenGold look good. :p

That's another thing I love about Gokaiger the character contrast they obviously did on purpose, so we wouldn't get bored.

OOOH!!!!!!!DOUBLE TRIBUTE ALL THE WAY!!WHOA!!!!!!!!!

:) That was good. :laugh:

You do know that MMPR and ZYu are nothing alike?

Of course, it's just that idk, i just can't, id rather watch dairanger than zyu, it might be because i've seen everything happen before, i know what powerups they'll be getting so it kinda takes the excitement out of it. Probably the same reason as for why I have loads of tv shows from when i was a kid on my external HDD and yet i rarely watch any.

Eye See You
We need some Dragon Ranger, Kiba Ranger, King Ranger, MegaSilver, and Time Fire action when this guy arrives!.

I just realized that come time for the adaptation, Zhane won't be in it :disappoin

What I think is....

Gokaisilver's breastplate is totally yucky with all theses heads on it.

Here a few rangers who should be considered "6th ranger" and they are not
Big One, GekiChopper
Why shouldn't they be like Abarekiller? Because, at the oposite of Abarekiller, they were not evil at first? Because if it's the reason then both Kasumi brothers should be considered 6th ranger...

One point positive thou, in that picure with all those rangers for GokaiSilver, Go-On Silver was in there. Maybe he also can become Dekaswan :D

Kamen Rider Beserker
What bothers me is what they are going to do about X-1, I know he only appeared in one episode but he is counted as one of the Maskman team, so will GokaiSilver be able to transform into him as well, and what about series that had more than 6 rangers (I know not many series have more than six but still), like DekaRanger in total they had at least 10 rangers (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, DekaBreak, DekaMaster, DekaSwan, DekaGold and DekaBright) so is GokaiSilver going to be able to use their powers as well or just DekaBreak's powers.

What bothers me is what they are going to do about X-1, I know he only appeared in one episode but he is counted as one of the Maskman team, so will GokaiSilver be able to transform into him as well, and what about series that had more than 6 rangers (I know not many series have more than six but still), like DekaRanger in total they had at least 10 rangers (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, DekaBreak, DekaMaster, DekaSwan, DekaGold and DekaBright) so is GokaiSilver going to be able to use their powers as well or just DekaBreak's powers.

Who GokaiSilver can transform into largely depends on whether these 'sixth' rangers lost their powers in stopping the advance of the Zangyack empire during the Legend War. In the case of 'extra' rangers from Dekarangers, DekaBreak is the only one shown to have lost his powers during the Legend War. So to answer your question, no, GokaiSilver can only access DekaBreak's powers and not DekaMaster, DekaSwan, DekaGold and DekaBright.