Whoa...GokaiSilver = Double the Tribute? *Pause*

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I realized this last month but never got to posting it.

Would GokaiSilver have tribute episodes to 6th senshi alone, or will he henshin into the 6th senshi of the specific team they were with?

Like when they have the Ohranger tribute, the Gokaigers will change into the Ohrangers, play their song etc. You would assume GokaiSilver will also change into KingRanger right?

Ok then if that's a yes, there's nothing wrong with that, but wouldn't that be weird and "unfair" because Magi, Deka, Gao, and now Shinken didn't have their 6th's celebrated?

Which leads to the other possibility that the 6th's will have seperate tribute eps. But Then the previously mentioned sentai's would basically have double the tributes though.

And there obviously isn't anytime for that and the 6th's aren't as important as the core team.

So, my conclusion...GokaiSilver will turn into w/e the hell he wants, when he wants too, and the 6th's won't be recognized unless those original 6ths actors cameo to represent their Sentai.

But like I said before that would still be unfair to the ones already passed.

What do you guys think?

Oh yea. *Play*

I think he'll spam suits in his Debut like ep1 of gokai. I'm betting he'll turn into ShinkenGold and GaoSilver first. Altough it would be cool if he showed up just in time for the Zyuranger tribute because I here their sixth is a pretty cool guy

Senshi

Pimp Robot
As long as we see a lot of DekaBreak, MagiShine, BoukenSilver, and ShinkenGold, then I'm happy.

Seigi

正義の味方
I think he'll spam suits in his Debut like ep1 of gokai. I'm betting he'll turn into ShinkenGold and GaoSilver first. Altough it would be cool if he showed up just in time for the Zyuranger tribute because I here their sixth is a pretty cool guy

Of course he's a pretty cool guy, he's Tommy, lol :p

I think it pretty much depends on how they write GokaiSilver into the story and how he fits into the team. I guess they're writing the tribute episodes for older sentai (which mostly don't have 6th rangers) in the latter part of the series, so I guess the 5 will turn into that team and 6th does prettty much wahtever he wants, I think. or something along the lines like (if) they transform into Kakuranger, Silver changes into Shurikenger.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Tommy only exist in Power Ranger, not in Super Sentai. :anime:

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I love how people refuse too recoginize Zyuranger as Zyuranger. :laugh: It is kinda sad too though, I feel bad for them. lol

musashi03

HEROW
Altough it would be cool if he showed up just in time for the Zyuranger tribute because I here their sixth is a pretty cool guy
You mean Burai? Yes he's pretty awesome. Loved his backstory being related to the Black Knight too and being the older brother of Prince Geki (TyrannoRanger).

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
He was the first 6th, kicked ass, and also played another great senshi from a great Sentai; Change Pegasus from Changeman!

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Lol, i can't bring myself to watch Zyuranger because of how much i hated MMPR.
You hated MM? :O_O: lol

MM had problems, but..it's cheese. Plus Action wasn't one of them.

I grew up with it, and it was the stepping stone so I can't hate on it.

jwk94

You hated MM? :O_O: lol

MM had problems, but..it's cheese. Plus Action wasn't one of them.

I grew up with it, and it was the stepping stone so I can't hate on it.
Yeah, idk why though, the later seasons of MMPR were alright, i just didn't like the start.

You mean Burai? Yes he's pretty awesome. Loved his backstory being related to the Black Knight too and being the older brother of Prince Geki (TyrannoRanger).
I don't care that spoiled a season of sentai for me MIND. BLOWN.
>off to watch gingaman>.>

Last edited:

B Samurai

SPOILERS!! OMG WTF MUSASHI I already knew that. :p

I wouldn't see why they would give a sixth senshi a particular tribute episode, they are part of the main team, and really apart from their debut episode and a few subsequent arcs, they aren't played above the core team. While that wouldn't constitute a tribute episode, I feel Burai should have one, as he was the first that Toei chooses to acknowledge.

Lol, i can't bring myself to watch Zyuranger because of how much i hated MMPR.
MMPR has as much to do with Zyuranger as Prince Dex does with Minami Kotaro.

me personally, when i find a season too slow or just bad, i like the opposite much more. Magi ranger was too cutesy for me, MysticForce kicked ass. Hurricanger was too slow, Ninja strom was full of energy, Operation OverDrive was operation overDrive, BokenRed and Silver became some of my favorite senshi's. (Genta fan girl)

Did you try the first episode of Zyu at least? :3

Last edited:

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?

Mastodon