Who would you like to see become Imagin-possessed?

Kamen Rider

Kotaro being possessed by either Kintaros (he would still be manly, also, he would be "possessed by Shadow Moon" lol) or Ryutaros (**** would be hilarious)

Wataru being possessed by Sieg (so he can become an actual Prince/King)

Hibiki being possessed by Momotaros (would be so unlike Hibiki)

Shinji from Ryuki being possessed by Momotaros (would be so unlike Shinji, would want to fight everyone :P)

Ren from Ryuki being possessed by Urataros or Ryutaros (it would be so unlike him)

Super Sentai

Sosuke being possessed by Momotaros
Ren being possessed by Urataros
Saki being possessed by Kintaros
 
I'd have these sentai and metal heroes get possessed:

Momotaros: AkaRed
Urataros: DekaBlue
Kintaros: Hurricane Yellow
Ryuutaros: GekiViolet
Deneb: TimeGreen
Sieg: DekaBreak

(Tenkuu Sentai Taroman!)

Momotaros: Fire (Winspector)
Urataros: Blue Beet (B-Fighter)
Kintaros: BF Kabuto (BF Kabuto)
Ryuutaros: Janperson
Deneb: Spielvan
Sieg: Gavan
 
I'd like to see the following people get possessed by Imagin:

No one. Not ever again.

At least no one who hasn't already been possessed by an Imagin. I'm not a full on Den-O hater, but they are starting to wear a little thin on me.
 
That could end up being a bigger event than the Musashi Incident...:loltongue:

Hey! That gives me a blast from the past. I think you posted a photoshoped picture of Master Keith Justice with a Den-O belt somewhere in the Power Chamber and so, may you repost that here? I think that pic is made of complete win!

Alata=Momotaros
Otoya=Urataros
Saejima Kouga=Kintaros
Gou Fukami=Ryuutaros
Leo/Psyga=Sieg
Tommy Oliver=Deneb
 
Last edited:
Get good ol' Momo to possess

1. Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja
2. Yaguruma/Kamen Rider Kick Hopper
3. Tendou/Kamen Rider Kabuto
 
I want to see an Urataros-possessed Ryuunosuke hitting on Mako :laugh:

Yeah. Unless if Toei wanted to crossover Shinkenger vs Den-O. *Shrugs*

Here are the ideas when do the possessed Imagins from Kamen Rider to Tokusatsu.

Kamen Rider:

Momotaros - Godai, Kitaoka, Kagami, Onodera, Philip, Hajime and Nago

Urataros - Shouichi, Ren, Daiki, Kusaka, Tachibana, Otoya and Tsurugi

Kintaros - Tendou, Shoutaro, Yaguruma, Ryo, Shinji, Kenzaki, and Todoroki

Ryutaros - Tsurugi, Hibiki, Terui, Takumi, and Hikawa

Deneb - Mutsuki, Asakura, and Ibuki

Sieg - Tsukasa, and Wataru

Tokusatsu

Momotaros - DekaRed, MagiGreen, Shaider, TimeFire, Lio Sazer, Koseidon and Winspector

Urataros - ShinkenBlue, AbareRed, Ninja Blue, Go-OnGold, BlueBeet and GARO

Kintaros - Ryuukendo, GaoYellow, GingaRed, BF Kabuto, Kiba Ranger and Machine Man

Ryutaros - ShinkenRed, GekiChopper, Janperson, and GODZILLA

Deneb - GekiRed, GoseiBlack, MegaBlue and King Ghidora

Sieg - Jiban, Dragon Ranger, MagiShine, Eagle Sazer and Rizer Glen
 
I want to see T-Kotaro (Teddy possessing his master) or at least somebody possessed by Teddy. oh, and the fusion of two major rivals, R-Yuto(Ryutaros)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top