Who would be in your dream Avengers team?

Ryudo

Lurker
Since there's a lot of fallout over New Avengers: Disassembled as well as controversy over the supposed lineup of the new Mighty Avengers team, I thought it might be fun to take an idea from another board I'm at and see who you guys would make Avengers if YOU had control.

Bonus: we get to see those heroes together thanks to Microheroes!

So go to http://jerome.galica.free.fr/ and get pickin!

Here's mine:

A bit much, maybe, but...

Captain America (obviously), Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Stingray, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Thor, Darkhawk, Beast, Invisible Woman, Moon Knight, Shadowcat, and War Machine


CaptianAnimation.gif
Blanchett_Msmarvel.gif
JRJRSpider-Man_PRS.gif
Stingray1.gif
Hawkeye-Heck.gif
IronFist.gif
ThorChange.gif
Darkhawk02.gif
beast03.gif
InvisibleWoman2.gif
02.gif
kittypryde6ca.gif
WarMachineB.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No one from another team needs to be in the Avengers.

Last I saw, the Avengers had Wolverine and Spider-Man in it... how the hell did that happen???? :sly:
 
Last I saw, the Avengers had Wolverine and Spider-Man in it... how the hell did that happen???? :sly:

Coz it makes for badass comics. :)

You gotta admit, the Avengers were in need of a shakeup.

Plus, Spidey on the Avengers... I love it. It's awesome.

And if you're reading this and going, "that's a bullshit Avengers team!" then do what the thread was meant for and bust out your dream team! :thumbs:
 
Can't... my "dream" team is the generic standbyes that have always been the mainstays of the team. Cap, Iron, Thor, and the Scarlet Witch.

It might be awesome and I'd be willing to pick up a tradepaperback, but it confounds me where Wolvie and Spidey could find the time to do Avenger stuff when they got all that other stuff they're doin'.
 
No one from another team needs to be in the Avengers.

Last I saw, the Avengers had Wolverine and Spider-Man in it... how the hell did that happen???? :sly:
With the Avengers team disbanded, and the Fantastic Four and the X-Men unable to act, supervillain Electro shut down the S.H.I.E.L.D Raft installation, a "maximum-maximum security" prison for super-powered criminals. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman), Daredevil and Luke Cage, already at the Raft, were joined by Captain America, Iron Man, and Spider-Man, as well as a seemingly insane Sentry. The riot was quelled, although some forty-two inmates escaped. Captain America decided that fate had brought this group together, just as it had the original Avengers. All but Daredevil accepted the offer to reform the Avengers as a result. X-Men member Wolverine joined the team following a trip to the Savage Land.

Iron Man sought approval from such pillars of the superhero community as Professor Charles Xavier, Doctor Strange and Mister Fantastic and headquartered the new team in Stark Tower.

The team's ongoing mission is the capture the remaining super-powered criminals who escaped during the riot that brought them together. The emergence of the Young Avengers is also a matter of concern and the team find themselves divided in what actions they should take. Also, there is the growing sense of unease with S.H.I.E.L.D. after the disappearance of Nick Fury. The new team was not well received and certain governmental bodies, unsure of the new Avengers, sent the Thunderbolts to remind them of their place.

Anyway, here's my lineup...
CaptainAmerica-Byrne.gif

Blanchett_Msmarvel.gif

JR-BlackWidow2.gif

Photon-Perez.gif

3_thor.gif

IronMan11.gif

a_vision_rar.gif

Blanchett_scarletwitchcrossingfx.gif

Goliath4BRM.gif

Wasp_2.gif

Silverclaw.gif
 
Last edited:
It might be awesome and I'd be willing to pick up a tradepaperback, but it confounds me where Wolvie and Spidey could find the time to do Avenger stuff when they got all that other stuff they're doin'.

Peter even says to Cap, "I'm kind of a loner" and Cap says "Yeah... how's that workin' out for you?" It's rather amusing.

The trade you should pick up: http://www.amazon.com/New-Avengers-...=pd_bbs_5/103-5769170-0410222?ie=UTF8&s=books

Nice team, btw, D. Is that Hank Pym Goliath/Giant Man or Clint Barton? :p
 
Coz it makes for badass comics. :)

You gotta admit, the Avengers were in need of a shakeup.

Plus, Spidey on the Avengers... I love it. It's awesome.

Spidey's always been a non-team player, and now magically....he is! Its idiocy. In need of a shake-up? If you call Busiek and Johns' run on Avengers "in need of a shakeup" then I just don't know what to say. Then again....if I'm not mistaken, Chuck Austen was the writer for it directly afterwards, and I KNOW that had to be garbage.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top